Skindinavia Bridal Makeup Finish Setting Spray

Skindinavia Bridal Makeup Finish Setting Spray
Bridal Makeup Finish Setting Spray

4.4

Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, PVP, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I kind of hate this. It gets the job done, but it consistently makes me look 10 years older as the day wears on. Every line on my face gets deeper! I think it must be the amount of alcohol. The regular version doesn't do this and I absolutely love it. This one does seem to make my makeup lasts longer and slightly more transfer resistant though, so I see the appeal. It also, however seems to slightly break down my makeup and cut the full coverage a little. On the plus side, I do find it to be hypoallergenic. If you have young skin, I say enjoy! Over 40, MAC Fix is your better friend. Cheap? (No shame, Baby!) Try the NYX Dewy. Not a complete dupe, but very similar, and won't make you look QUITE as haggard.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I recommend this product to everyone I know! It is fantastic, my makeup always looks like I just applied it, 10 hours later. I live in a really hot and humid climate and this is the only product I've found to actually keep my makeup on all day looking perfect, even with my combination-oily skin. I got caught in torrential rain a couple of days ago and had water pouring down my face, when I got in the car and looked in the mirror my makeup was still 100% intact! I was amazed, and that's why I'm writing this review. Best thing to happen to my makeup routine, ever.

on 9/30/2016 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This stuff helped my makeup survive in the 35+ degree Celsius/80%+ humidity weather when I was in Hong Kong in the summer. I even went to Disneyland with foundation, concealer, winged liner and mascara and it was still there at the end of the day. Not as fresh as in the morning obviously, but my wings were intact more than 12 hours after application so I would say that's a success. HG spray for sure.

on 9/29/2016 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

this is my HOLY GRAIL primer. This, together with the skindinavia primer spray, pretty much makes my makeup last all day. What I LOVE the most about this spray, is the finish it gives my makeup. I don't need my Mac Fix+ anymore since I started using this, it really takes away that cakey/powdery look, and makes my skin look more glowy. I've only ever tried the L'oreal & Mac setting spray, and this so much better than both of those.

on 2/12/2017 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

amazing product! tried almost everything for my super oily skin, this setting spray is the best one i've tried by far.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Before trying the Skindinavia Bridal Finish Spray, I thought setting sprays were all just crap to get us to buy more products. UD, MAC, Smashbox, Jurlique, Clarins - I tried them all. I'm Peri-menopausal and very oily and this stuff keeps me matte for hours upon end. My HG - just ordered another set tonight, the 8oz Kit this time.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Holy shit this is a miracle product. I'm skeptical of setting sprays in general because the biggest hyped one (Urban Decay All Nighter) failed me miserably. Not to mention the sight constantly has coupons and great deals. I ordered the bigger bottle and it's huge. I shake the bottle up really well and I spray it after my Skindinavia Primer Spray, MUFE Step 1 Smoothing Primer, Foundation/Concealer and then I spray it again once every thing is set with powder and I have the rest of my eye makeup and face make up finished. Not only did this lock in my make up but it left it looking freshly applied for 9+ hours of sweating, excersising and pole fitness in record breaking 100+ degree heat. I only had to blot because I was excersising and even tho I used a pretty rough napkin, my make up still looked flawless and untouched. It also locked in my eyeshadow and eyeliner like I've never seen before and usually 99% of the time my liquid liner smudges on my lower lash line and makes a huge raccoon mess, but it stayed perfect and flawless since I used this. The foundation on my nose stayed perfect and didn't fade away at all which is what it normally does when I sweat. This is HOLY GRAIL Status. I also love the mister on it. I spray it pretty excessively (exactly how Jefree Star sprays his setting sprays, he drenches himself lol) but I also tried spraying it the 2-4 it recommends and it works just as well. I'm so excited that there is actually a setting spray out there that works and lives up to its claims. I am so happy I tried this and I am for sure going to order back ups and I'm interested in their other two sprays, specifically the one for oily skin. As for the bridal spray, this is definitely perfect for brides because of how long it lasts and how perfect it keeps your make up looking despite sweating, oily skin, humidity and heat. And even though I'm not getting married anytime soon, I might marry this setting spray.

This product prolongs my makeup as long as i dont sweat a lot. It is gentle for daily use. Photographs very well. takes away the powdery look so it can be used as misting spray as well.

One thing i notice about this "bridal" variant is that it gives a more satin matte finish. I have the urban decay "long lasting" variant as well (made by skindinivia of course) and that gives a more dewy sheen effect. Their performance and longevity are about the same.

Costly, yes. But id like to keep them and will buy more if ever i run out.

Keep in mind i keep different setting/finishing sprays for different purposes. This one stays in my kit.

I've tried Model In a Bottle, Ben Nye Final Seal, Victoria Secrets Prime Time Spray & all 3 of the Urban Decay sprays but this one is my favorite as far as how it sprays out in a fine mist. It has no smell and feels like nothing on the skin. Doesn't feel heavy, thick, sticky or give you a tight feeling. It made my makeup last a very long time. Every so often Skindinavia.com offers 15-20% off, free shipping and 2 travel size bottles with purchase..
BUT
it makes me shiny, not a nice dewy look, but it makes me look oily. wish i would have tried the matte version. I'll continue to use and blot as needed.
UPDATE
I now use this as a primer and I love it! NOW it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day with no shiny or oily finish.

An amazing makeup setting spray, wouldn't leave the house without a few sprays after makeup. My makeup doesn't smudge or fade, and it helps my foundation to stay put throughout the day -regardless of rain or snow! Would highly recommend to anyone who wants flawless makeup throughout the day.

The spray should also last quite a while as you only need about 2-3 sprays per application, and you don't need to respray throughout the day. It has a very light scent and doesn't irritate my skin (I have sensitive, acne-prone skin). It also doesn't make your skin look shiny at all.