would repurchase
package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

My mom gave me this. She wasn't overly impressed by it (got it from her stylist) and had moved on to another brand. I've used it for months (a little goes a long way) and I liked that it detangled my shoulder-length, fine, damaged, color treated hair, but it's not enough to combat the damage done by age (60+), environment, thyroid meds, chemicals and daily stress. The damaged parts still looked damaged and my healthier sections got heavy and oily very fast. I'd say save your money and get something better.

About reviewer (440 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

Smelled really good and did a decent job moisturizing but I didn't like the shampoo that went with it and I have other conditioners that work just as well.

About reviewer (247 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

6 years ago

I had gotten a few packets if this and the matching shampoo from my salon. This conditioner smells nice like flowers/orchids,it felt nice in my hair and made it easy to detangle. This rinsed out well,overall this made my hair feel very lightly conditioned and smell nice. I wouldn't purchase a full bottle just simply because this didn't really moisturize enough at all or do anything to help with color for my hair.

About reviewer (835 reviews)

Age36-43