Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden Salt scrub

Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden Salt scrub

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Want baby bum skin?? This stuff does the trick. I received a small sample of this in a gift set and once used, promptly went out and bought a jar immediately in case my skin returned to its usual sesame bun state. Best Sanctuary product ever

on 4/10/2015 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Have to agree with the other reviews. Fantastic scrub have been using it for years leaves the skin silky smooth and I find using this regularly makes any cellulite look less visible.

on 11/25/2014 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the products that I will never be without. It smells divine & scrubs extremely well. One thing that I have noticed is that when I use this I don't religiously need to moisturise. I have tried the Champneys alternative & this dries my skin terribly. With the Sanctuary one it is silky smooth all day. I've used it for well over a year now & never disappointed.

You can also add to your body dry and then soak in the bath which melts away beautifully, leaving your skin super soft.

I have now purchased as gifts for pretty much every girl in the family. I will be gutted if they ever stop producing it. I really can't speak highly enough about it.

on 6/17/2014 12:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Love sanctuary spa products, they make me feel like I'm at a spa but I'm just stuck in my boring shower lol. Firstly the packaging is very cool, I really like the jar that has the latch to open it, I think it looks very professional, Oh and there's a massive 650 grams of product!, which is great for the price. The texture is really finely milled and smooths on the skin really effortlessly. It claims to have sea salt from the Dead Sea that has rich moisturising oils of jojoba, coconut and almond. As it says it does have the finely milled salt scrub, and when that exfoliates away there's a moisturising layer of oils that soaks in my skin, it feels really luxurious.