W7 In the buff

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
W7 In the buff
In the buffIn the buffIn the buff

4.7

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Great pallette. Colours are lovely, very flattering. I use the shadows both wet and dry and even use the black shade and darker shimmer shades as liners. For me with a primer, lasting power is very good. This is an Urban decay Naked pallette knockoff. The shadows are not buttery like you would expect in an Urban decay pallette. But you get what you pay for. That said, I Think the colour payoff is really good. Just use a good primer underneath and a decent blending brush. You can go from desk to bar and create some really sophisticated looks. I love mine and use it almost everyday. Price point is really good too.

on 9/25/2016 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing! Goes on well and stays on - I've only used with primer so I can't speak for the quality without it. I don't think it's worth spending tons on the Naked palettes since these do the trick =]

on 8/21/2014 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have light brown skin and was looking for a nude eyeshadow palette; so found this one on my free trial of Amazon Prime. It is a generous palette of 11 colours of which I love and use about 10 of them. Used with a primer at least, they apply easily and last well for several hours I think - the colours (if wearing a few at a time) never merge into each other horribly. I got all this for 4.99 and am profoundly impressed as I feel that many UK cosmetics are just rip-offs. However, although I am not complaining about the number of colours, I do feel that they could have been laid out in a slightly more compact way; although it is possible to place in a handbag, I can imagine some might struggle with it - it is bulkier than it needs to be although I do like that it's a tin, not a plastic, box. Feels cool and prestigious.

Popular Palettes