W7 In the buff

Filtered by eye Color : Green
W7 In the buff
In the buffIn the buffIn the buff

4.9

I was so surprised by the quality of this pallet. Well pigmented and stays in place. it also blends really nicely!

on 4/8/2016 1:48:00 AM

This is a great pallet to have to create load of looks

on 12/2/2014 11:59:00 PM

This palette is perfection. It comes in a nice, sturdy tin case (super adorable, by the way) with a dual ended brush/sponge. On the back is a full list of all the colors' names. The ultimate dupe for Urban Decay's Naked 2, its colors are nearly identical to the higher end product and apply just as intense and buttery. This really is a perfect nude palette with a mix of shimmer, metallic, and matte shadows. I got mine for 7 USD on eBay and have since ordered both the In the Nude (Naked 3 dupe) and In the Buff: Lightly Toasted (Original Naked dupe) palettes. This affordable brand has seriously outdone themselves!

on 9/11/2014 10:38:00 PM

After hearing many great reviews all over the internet I decided to try this product.

I have wanted a Urban Decay palette for a while but with no cash to splurge on such expensive products. This is supposed to be similar but at a much smaller price.

I grabbed mine for around 5GBP on eBay.

The product itself is great, the eye-shadows can be creamy, striking and dark. You can also use the more natural shades within the pack. I was going to buy the pack In the Nude but paid a little more for the In the Buff as it seemed more of a mixture, as I didn't want to be stuck with just nudes on say a night out.

I am extremely happy with the product, the brush that it comes with isn't very good though but what do you expect for a cheap price? the product itself looks and feels much more expensive than what it is.

In this case, you do not get what you pay for. You get more.

on 6/26/2014 10:21:00 PM

I saw a review by LetzMakeup and bought it off of Amazon, price and shipping were very reasonable. My eyes are very sensitive and many brands make them water, but this palette did not. I highly recommend, colors are great.

on 6/17/2014 7:29:00 AM

I picked this up through a seller on Amazon when I ordered one of Sleek's latest palettes. I had to go through a reseller since Sleek was sold out on-line and am honestly happy I did since I picked this palette up as well!

I was pleasantly surprised over the quality of the shadows and packaging. The texture and pigmentation of these shadows are right on; they are buttery, apply well, blend like a dream and have great color pay off. I paid a whopping $8 for this one and think its worth much more. The packaging is a nice hard plastic shell which is very protective of the eyeshadows for travel. The only con I found was the applicator was a cheap brush/sponge tip applicator but I rarely use any applicator provided as I like to use my own brushes.

Overall, this is a winner and you can't beat the price. I will definitely be checking out more from this brand.

on 6/17/2014 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This most definitely THE dupe for UD Naked 2. Nice variety of warm & cool shades, which blend very well! It also stays on pretty well with a primer, just slight fall-out during the day. The price is ridiculously low, I paid something like 7 euros for it. This has taken a permanent place in my daily wear stash! Nothing but LOVE!
(pictures are taken from veracamilla.nl - a dutch beautyblog)