W7 In the buff

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
W7 In the buff
In the buffIn the buffIn the buff

4.2

on 8/8/2017 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Alright let's start with a pro con list
Pros:
-Good packaging
-Good (albeit nothing new) color range

Cons:
-Not very pigmented
-The brush is not good

Alright so these shadows are pretty mediocre. They require alot of dipping into if you want to use them dry. Once I sprayed my brush they went on a ton more pigmented.

That being said. For the price, it's a pretty decent palette.

Great palette for beginners. Nice alternative for the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.

Pros:
Nice pigmentation
Good color range
Nice swatches

Cons:
The brush it comes with sucks
Doesn't blend out too great

I have both this and the Naked 2. Obviously the Naked two is better packaging, as the lid quickly came off my In The Buff palette, but that doesn't really matter much to me. The brush that comes with it is no good. But the shadows themselves are really nice, they last long, they are nice shades and there is a nice variety. I use this everyday for work and keep my Naked 2 palette for the weekend and other events. Buts its really worth the buy to have for when you don't want to waste the expensive products

on 5/12/2015 3:30:00 PM

**I have this in lightly toasted**

I am so in love with this palette. The shadows are pigmented, smooth, and blend out great. There's a great mix of matte and shimmer shades. I guess this is a dupe for Naked 1. I do not have Naked so nothing to really compare to but this is literally my favorite palette! I always use a primer either wet n wilds fergie take on the day primer or NYC 24hr city proof base in universal. They last without creasing or moving all day, close to 15 hours. I love the durable tin it comes in and that the shade names are on the back. It comes with a double ended brush; one being a sponge applicator, the other being a actual brush. I don't use that but I did keep it. I do notice some fallout with the darker shades but thats not really a problem. I paid $7.xx on amazon with free shipping. I want to try the other 2 palettes in this line, I think they're in the buff and in the nude.

on 11/4/2014 10:22:00 PM

This review is for W7 (palette from same line,just other colors) palette In The Night.I haven't been so amazed by eyeshadow quality for a long time,but this palette is really something.At first,when I swatched the shadows,they seem powdery and not so good.But when I finally applied them on my eyes/lids,I was really happy I purchased this.It was about $6 ,in eBay.I wanted something different from those natural earthy shades witch appear in the "in the buff" palette and "in the nude" palette.So I purchased this "in the night" palette.It has gorgeous colors,like violety sparkle pink,couple of purples,sparkle sand color,couple of light base colors and couple of gray shadows.12 shadows in the palette.Very happy,and if you see this with a good price,take it!

Very good for the price would recommend this to people under a budget and want to try this out to see if they like the colours of a the naked 3 palette it defeniently is a dupe but is an alternative. I will repurchase this but is not as pigmented as the naked palette also is chawky besides this i love it defo invest in this well worth it for people just starting in makeup

Video Reviews & Tutorials