W7 In the buff

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
W7 In the buff
In the buffIn the buffIn the buff

4.5

on 8/8/2017 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Alright let's start with a pro con list
Pros:
-Good packaging
-Good (albeit nothing new) color range

Cons:
-Not very pigmented
-The brush is not good

Alright so these shadows are pretty mediocre. They require alot of dipping into if you want to use them dry. Once I sprayed my brush they went on a ton more pigmented.

That being said. For the price, it's a pretty decent palette.

Great palette for beginners. Nice alternative for the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.

Pros:
Nice pigmentation
Good color range
Nice swatches

Cons:
The brush it comes with sucks
Doesn't blend out too great

I was so surprised by the quality of this pallet. Well pigmented and stays in place. it also blends really nicely!

on 4/8/2016 1:48:00 AM

This is a great pallet to have to create load of looks

I have both this and the Naked 2. Obviously the Naked two is better packaging, as the lid quickly came off my In The Buff palette, but that doesn't really matter much to me. The brush that comes with it is no good. But the shadows themselves are really nice, they last long, they are nice shades and there is a nice variety. I use this everyday for work and keep my Naked 2 palette for the weekend and other events. Buts its really worth the buy to have for when you don't want to waste the expensive products

on 5/12/2015 3:30:00 PM

**I have this in lightly toasted**

I am so in love with this palette. The shadows are pigmented, smooth, and blend out great. There's a great mix of matte and shimmer shades. I guess this is a dupe for Naked 1. I do not have Naked so nothing to really compare to but this is literally my favorite palette! I always use a primer either wet n wilds fergie take on the day primer or NYC 24hr city proof base in universal. They last without creasing or moving all day, close to 15 hours. I love the durable tin it comes in and that the shade names are on the back. It comes with a double ended brush; one being a sponge applicator, the other being a actual brush. I don't use that but I did keep it. I do notice some fallout with the darker shades but thats not really a problem. I paid $7.xx on amazon with free shipping. I want to try the other 2 palettes in this line, I think they're in the buff and in the nude.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have in the nude and in the buff. These are shockingly nice. I'm in the US so I bought them off amazon. I do not own the Naked palettes so I cannot compare. I will say quality wise they remind me of the coastal scents revealed palettes and those I feel are an excellent value. I feel the packaging is a bit excessive.

I bought mine for 3.99. It's yet another cheap nude eyeshadow palete, that supposed to be similar to famous UD palettes. I can't comment on that, but I can say, that W7 made a very decent products.
Eyeshadows are nice to work with and have a good pigmentation. I find them blending well and last a decent amount of time.
As I had such a good experience with In The Buff, I decided to order In The Night too. It's the purple themed version. This is a completly different story. Eyeshadows are chalky and I find they lack pigmentation. There are some glittery ones, which leave noticeable glitter on my eyelids. The only way I can make these colours show up, is to use NYx jumbo pencil as a base underneath.
To be fair, I can't be bothered with this so In the Night will be gone soon.

Note: I bought the "In the Nude" one which is a dupe of Naked 3.

I haven't worn this yet to truly test how long it lasts. BUT omg when I swatched it the shadows were buttery and opaque like no other. There wasn't fallout like UD for me.

Also can we mention the packaging on this? Metal casing and a black [foam/rubber] inside to protect the eyeshadow. Not plastic, not cardboard. Thank goodness! This just feels like it's more than the $8USD I paid for it. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants the Naked palettes but can't afford or don't want to pay $54USD for them.

on 12/2/2014 11:59:00 PM

This palette is perfection. It comes in a nice, sturdy tin case (super adorable, by the way) with a dual ended brush/sponge. On the back is a full list of all the colors' names. The ultimate dupe for Urban Decay's Naked 2, its colors are nearly identical to the higher end product and apply just as intense and buttery. This really is a perfect nude palette with a mix of shimmer, metallic, and matte shadows. I got mine for 7 USD on eBay and have since ordered both the In the Nude (Naked 3 dupe) and In the Buff: Lightly Toasted (Original Naked dupe) palettes. This affordable brand has seriously outdone themselves!