W7 In the buff

W7 In the buff
In the buffIn the buffIn the buff

4.4

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Great pallette. Colours are lovely, very flattering. I use the shadows both wet and dry and even use the black shade and darker shimmer shades as liners. For me with a primer, lasting power is very good. This is an Urban decay Naked pallette knockoff. The shadows are not buttery like you would expect in an Urban decay pallette. But you get what you pay for. That said, I Think the colour payoff is really good. Just use a good primer underneath and a decent blending brush. You can go from desk to bar and create some really sophisticated looks. I love mine and use it almost everyday. Price point is really good too.

on 8/8/2017 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Alright let's start with a pro con list
Pros:
-Good packaging
-Good (albeit nothing new) color range

Cons:
-Not very pigmented
-The brush is not good

Alright so these shadows are pretty mediocre. They require alot of dipping into if you want to use them dry. Once I sprayed my brush they went on a ton more pigmented.

That being said. For the price, it's a pretty decent palette.

Great palette for beginners. Nice alternative for the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.

Pros:
Nice pigmentation
Good color range
Nice swatches

Cons:
The brush it comes with sucks
Doesn't blend out too great

on 4/3/2017 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This one was in my opinion the best W7 palette of the range that comes in the Urban Decay knock off-like tins. These shades are more pigmented than the ones in the other palettes like In The Nude, Lightly Toasted, or the Smokey one. I also find that their shimmery shades are better than the matte ones, which are very, very chalky and powdery. Which is strange, because I love their 10 out of 10 palette, which has mostly unique, matte colors. Also, in my opinion the tin-palettes didn't have nice unique shades. This particular one has one very beautiful, cool beige shade, which was a bummer because it was so chalky and unworkable-with. Won't buy a W7 palette in the near future and will declutter this.

Pro:
- affordable
- cruelty free
- shimmery shades are nicely pigmented

Con:
- no unique shades
- some shades are soooo chalky

I was so surprised by the quality of this pallet. Well pigmented and stays in place. it also blends really nicely!

on 9/25/2016 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing! Goes on well and stays on - I've only used with primer so I can't speak for the quality without it. I don't think it's worth spending tons on the Naked palettes since these do the trick =]

on 4/8/2016 1:48:00 AM

This is a great pallet to have to create load of looks

on 10/1/2015 12:36:00 PM

I love this pallet, the shadows themselves are soft and very blendable. I love that they arent chalky which is what i thought they would be especially due to how cheap I got it. I found it on Amazon for 8.99$ and for how big the packaging is thats a great deal. They glide onto your eyelid so smoothly. I do however feel that the matte colors (there are only two or three matte colors), are a bit chalky and not as soft as the glittery ones. but like I said for that price you really cant find a shadow thats better.

on 9/20/2015 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It is good enough. holds well with a primer. I don't wear a lot of eye makeup so I probably won't repurchase.

on 7/23/2015 8:23:00 PM

It's ok, colours are a little chalky but I prefer the MUA palettes over these.