W7 In the buff

Filtered by age: 44-55
W7 In the buff
In the buffIn the buffIn the buff

on 6/26/2014 10:21:00 PM

I saw a review by LetzMakeup and bought it off of Amazon, price and shipping were very reasonable. My eyes are very sensitive and many brands make them water, but this palette did not. I highly recommend, colors are great.

on 6/17/2014 7:29:00 AM

I picked this up through a seller on Amazon when I ordered one of Sleek's latest palettes. I had to go through a reseller since Sleek was sold out on-line and am honestly happy I did since I picked this palette up as well!

I was pleasantly surprised over the quality of the shadows and packaging. The texture and pigmentation of these shadows are right on; they are buttery, apply well, blend like a dream and have great color pay off. I paid a whopping $8 for this one and think its worth much more. The packaging is a nice hard plastic shell which is very protective of the eyeshadows for travel. The only con I found was the applicator was a cheap brush/sponge tip applicator but I rarely use any applicator provided as I like to use my own brushes.

Overall, this is a winner and you can't beat the price. I will definitely be checking out more from this brand.

Video Reviews & Tutorials