W7 In the buff

Filtered by age: 25-29
W7 In the buff
In the buffIn the buffIn the buff

4.5

on 10/1/2015 12:36:00 PM

I love this pallet, the shadows themselves are soft and very blendable. I love that they arent chalky which is what i thought they would be especially due to how cheap I got it. I found it on Amazon for 8.99$ and for how big the packaging is thats a great deal. They glide onto your eyelid so smoothly. I do however feel that the matte colors (there are only two or three matte colors), are a bit chalky and not as soft as the glittery ones. but like I said for that price you really cant find a shadow thats better.

I have both this and the Naked 2. Obviously the Naked two is better packaging, as the lid quickly came off my In The Buff palette, but that doesn't really matter much to me. The brush that comes with it is no good. But the shadows themselves are really nice, they last long, they are nice shades and there is a nice variety. I use this everyday for work and keep my Naked 2 palette for the weekend and other events. Buts its really worth the buy to have for when you don't want to waste the expensive products

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have in the nude and in the buff. These are shockingly nice. I'm in the US so I bought them off amazon. I do not own the Naked palettes so I cannot compare. I will say quality wise they remind me of the coastal scents revealed palettes and those I feel are an excellent value. I feel the packaging is a bit excessive.

Note: I bought the "In the Nude" one which is a dupe of Naked 3.

I haven't worn this yet to truly test how long it lasts. BUT omg when I swatched it the shadows were buttery and opaque like no other. There wasn't fallout like UD for me.

Also can we mention the packaging on this? Metal casing and a black [foam/rubber] inside to protect the eyeshadow. Not plastic, not cardboard. Thank goodness! This just feels like it's more than the $8USD I paid for it. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants the Naked palettes but can't afford or don't want to pay $54USD for them.

Video Reviews & Tutorials