W7 In the buff

Filtered by age: 19-24
W7 In the buff
In the buffIn the buffIn the buff

4.3

on 8/8/2017 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Alright let's start with a pro con list
Pros:
-Good packaging
-Good (albeit nothing new) color range

Cons:
-Not very pigmented
-The brush is not good

Alright so these shadows are pretty mediocre. They require alot of dipping into if you want to use them dry. Once I sprayed my brush they went on a ton more pigmented.

That being said. For the price, it's a pretty decent palette.

I was so surprised by the quality of this pallet. Well pigmented and stays in place. it also blends really nicely!

on 9/25/2016 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing! Goes on well and stays on - I've only used with primer so I can't speak for the quality without it. I don't think it's worth spending tons on the Naked palettes since these do the trick =]

on 4/8/2016 1:48:00 AM

This is a great pallet to have to create load of looks

on 9/20/2015 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It is good enough. holds well with a primer. I don't wear a lot of eye makeup so I probably won't repurchase.

on 7/23/2015 8:23:00 PM

It's ok, colours are a little chalky but I prefer the MUA palettes over these.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

on 5/12/2015 3:30:00 PM

**I have this in lightly toasted**

I am so in love with this palette. The shadows are pigmented, smooth, and blend out great. There's a great mix of matte and shimmer shades. I guess this is a dupe for Naked 1. I do not have Naked so nothing to really compare to but this is literally my favorite palette! I always use a primer either wet n wilds fergie take on the day primer or NYC 24hr city proof base in universal. They last without creasing or moving all day, close to 15 hours. I love the durable tin it comes in and that the shade names are on the back. It comes with a double ended brush; one being a sponge applicator, the other being a actual brush. I don't use that but I did keep it. I do notice some fallout with the darker shades but thats not really a problem. I paid $7.xx on amazon with free shipping. I want to try the other 2 palettes in this line, I think they're in the buff and in the nude.

on 12/2/2014 11:59:00 PM

This palette is perfection. It comes in a nice, sturdy tin case (super adorable, by the way) with a dual ended brush/sponge. On the back is a full list of all the colors' names. The ultimate dupe for Urban Decay's Naked 2, its colors are nearly identical to the higher end product and apply just as intense and buttery. This really is a perfect nude palette with a mix of shimmer, metallic, and matte shadows. I got mine for 7 USD on eBay and have since ordered both the In the Nude (Naked 3 dupe) and In the Buff: Lightly Toasted (Original Naked dupe) palettes. This affordable brand has seriously outdone themselves!

on 9/11/2014 10:38:00 PM

After hearing many great reviews all over the internet I decided to try this product.

I have wanted a Urban Decay palette for a while but with no cash to splurge on such expensive products. This is supposed to be similar but at a much smaller price.

I grabbed mine for around 5GBP on eBay.

The product itself is great, the eye-shadows can be creamy, striking and dark. You can also use the more natural shades within the pack. I was going to buy the pack In the Nude but paid a little more for the In the Buff as it seemed more of a mixture, as I didn't want to be stuck with just nudes on say a night out.

I am extremely happy with the product, the brush that it comes with isn't very good though but what do you expect for a cheap price? the product itself looks and feels much more expensive than what it is.

In this case, you do not get what you pay for. You get more.