MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skin Finish - Medium Tan

No Image

4.3

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Wow, if you are afraid of powder, hate the powdery look or have very dry skin and powders cake on you.....

GET THIS.

I bought this on a recommendation, I was nervous. I put it on over my liquid foundation (Loreal trumatch lumi). When I dusted the powder on my face I legit squinted and went in close to the mirror to see if any product even was deposited on my face. I then applied more, was not generous. My face looked nicer but I could not see powder. I felt my face and it wasn't sticky anymore so I knew the product was on my face.

LOVE this. This is the powder ive been dreaming of and waiting for. Please try it out

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am an NC40-NC42, and this powder matches my skin perfectly. I usually use this to set my Mac Studio Tint tinted moisturizer or just on it's own on days like I don't feel like wearing makeup. The consistency is very smooth and velvety, and it makes your skin feel so heavenly. My problem is that I have combination, and while it looks glowy and dewy at first, an hour later I look like a greaseball!!!! NO THANKS!!!!

I'm sure it's a nice product for some, but if you have combination to oily skin, I would NOT purchase.

UPDATE: This product made my chin break out TERRIBLY!!!! Into the garbage it goes.

on 7/6/2014 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm a C4/C5, which means I have super yellow undertones. Went to the counter blind and just tested their newly repackaged skinfinish powders. Ended up with their new shade Medium Tan which has more yellow than the close second Medium Dark. If you have a golden or yellow undertone I recommend Medium Tan. Coverage was light-medium. I apply with a heavy hand naturally, using MAC 150. I also picked up Sun Power. Their reddish brown terracotta. BAM. jLo.

on 6/15/2014 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am Native American and I have very strong yellow undertones so this powder works really well for me. I am an NC35 in the winter and an NC40-44 in the summer. I really love how light this powder is but yet gives perfect coverage over my Estée Lauder doublewear foundation in Honey Bronze 4W1. It sets it and gives my skin a flawless appearance and has great staying power. It's not orange and does not oxidize and feels very light on your face. I constantly get compliments on makeup. It's a bit pricey for a powder but lasts a long time and works well so it's definitely worth it!! ($36.50).