Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 36-43
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer
Hair Primer!

4.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is the best thing that ever happend to my hair. It detangles, defrizzes, does not weight it down or make it greasy. My hair feels sleek like silk. My holy grail hair product.... I mix a bit la riche directions violet dye in this product and it makes the best anti brass product I have ever used. Way to go bumble and bumble !!!!

on 1/12/2016 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have long, fine (but a lot of it), wavy 2a-b hair that's highlighted and colored. I've recently figured out does better with LESS hair product. This stuff is pretty much perfect for me. I received a sample from Sephora and quickly purchased a full-size bottle. I probably use around 10-15 sprays of this on damp hair, comb through and either air dry or blow out. Sometimes I use a *little* styling cream or oil along with it, but I use it alone a lot too.

This stuff makes my hair nice and soft without frizz and without being weighed down at all. If I am wearing my hair wavy, it gives it a nice shine and helps to define the wave without making it look stringy. Very happy with this product and will continue to use!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not sure where I stand on this product, it does not do any harm to my hair but it does not create miracles either (hence 3 stars).

My hair is thin, slightly frizzy, naturally has no shine and has never been dyed (my hairdresser always says that people pay a lot of money to have a colour that I already have without colouring my hair AT ALL). I'm trying to grow it out now after 8 years of a constant pixie cut so I thought it is time to get a conditioner to keep it well between cuts (I try to go every 8-10 weeks).

I have a regular hair conditioner from this line too which I use once a fortnight and I use this product every day. I spray it on freshly washed hair and then style it with a hairdryer (it is winter where I live and I cannot imagine going out with wet hair! Plus it looks sooooo much better when heat styled so I will not be giving my use of a hairdryer up any time soon). I don't use too much maybe 5-6 sprays on my ends only as I'm worried it might get my hair weighted down.

It is hard to say what it actually DOES. It smells nice and looks good in my bathroom. And that is about it. I still get flyaways and I still get split ends. Also, it seems to last forever - I have had my bottle at least for a year now and I still have a half left!