Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

1 review

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

I get different results when I use on different days of hair. If I spray this in while my hair is wet right after washing, it helps de frizz and condition my hair. If I use it on dirty hair, it freshens my hair and after the product dries up, appears to give my hair texture and volume. I'm not sure if the second scenario was exactly what I was trying to achieve but it actually looks good so I can't complain too much about it. I guess rather then the "conditioning" aspect of it weighting and greasing my hair down, it gets a little crunchy and results in a fuller hair looking result. As for heat protectant claims, not sure if that actually works. I would recommend spraying on wet and not dry hair if using this as a heat protectant otherwise I can imagine your hair frying up from the combo of spray and heat.