Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer
Hair Primer!

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 10/19/2016 10:58:00 AM

I love this stuff. I'm almost out of the bottle I've had for 10 months (and I have a lot of long hair), so even though it is expensive, it lasts just about a year if you use it every time you wash your hair. I used to always be on the hunt for a better hair product, until I started using this and I haven't strayed since. This makes my hair super soft, shiny, and it appears to be in really healthy condition, which is nice considering I have balayaged ends. Also, I love the smell. As I'm nearing the end of the bottle, I'm thinking that I will definitely be repurchasing. For reference, my hair is curly-ish and very thick. I use about 15 sprays of this mixed with a bit of hair oil before blow drying and I consistently get shiny, soft hair as a result.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I adore this hair product. I first discovered it when a hair dresser used it on me post haircut, and I was hooked on the smell. It took me about a year to finally purchase it, I have been using the "It's a 10" leave in spray and thought that got the job done well. When I started to get bored of it, I finally bought this lovely primer.

It makes my hair feel incredible, it feels soft and light and smells amazing. It's a little expensive but it's worth it. You don't need to go spray crazy with it, I always comb it through after 2 or 3 sprays and it seems to distribute well. I use it regardless of whether I plan to heat style or not, because it leaves my hair so silky and with a nice texture. My wet hair I got to sleep with dries with bouncy curls and little frizz, and I notice that I don't get the same results without this product. I would definitely recommend, don't even bother with the small size, just go for the big one, I wish I did! I'll have to repurchase.

on 1/29/2016 2:41:00 PM

Well, obviously one man's food is another man's poison. I got this product as a gratis from Sephora. It is recommended for coarse, dry hair. My hair is baby-fine and sort of oily. And this works beautifully on it. I also wear a pixie cut. I thought this would weigh my hair down and make it greasy. Imagine my surprise when I ended with soft, silky, shiny hair. Also, I can go a couple of days w/o washing my hair and it does not get oily and I don't get pillow-head. I said I would not repurchase only because this will last me a long time and my pixie cut does not need extra care (that's why I wear it). But I would recommend you to get a sample if you can. You might be surprised.

on 1/12/2016 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have long, fine (but a lot of it), wavy 2a-b hair that's highlighted and colored. I've recently figured out does better with LESS hair product. This stuff is pretty much perfect for me. I received a sample from Sephora and quickly purchased a full-size bottle. I probably use around 10-15 sprays of this on damp hair, comb through and either air dry or blow out. Sometimes I use a *little* styling cream or oil along with it, but I use it alone a lot too.

This stuff makes my hair nice and soft without frizz and without being weighed down at all. If I am wearing my hair wavy, it gives it a nice shine and helps to define the wave without making it look stringy. Very happy with this product and will continue to use!!

on 11/19/2015 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I can't bring myself to spend the money on a full size bottle of this primer but I just might cave in and do so because my hair just loves this stuff. I`m on my second trial size bottle of this primer (love those Sephora sales) and it beats any other detangler/leave-in conditioner I`ve tried.

My hair:

bra strap length with layers
professionally colour treated (every 8-10 weeks)
overall in very good, healthy condition but had ombre done in the spring and the ends can be dry

What I love about this primer is that it isn't heavy; it's very lightweight that doesn't weigh down my hair or leave it feeling greasy. (my hair is very particular about styling products and I stay away from most oils)
A little goes a long way so I spray lightly all over my hair after I wash it and towel dry the excess water.
I brush it through with my beloved Wet Brush and let it air dry.

If I need to blow dry, I'll add some Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener and Aveda New dry remedy daily moisturizing oil. My hair looks so sleek and soft with this combination of products.

When I consider that hair is an important accessory and how much time and money I spend at the hairdresser, it seems to justify plonking $29 CAD for a full size bottle for this primer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Incredible! Worth every penny. If you don't want to invest in a full bottle at first, Sephora has a travel size that I think is $10 or around that price. I use this after I wash my hair everyday, and it detangles, smoothes, defrizzes before I do any heat styling to it. I usually add a little bit of argan oil and then I am good to go. I use to have major problems with dry and tangled hair but ever since I switched to Bumble and Bumble products I have had no issues. Love!

on 4/28/2015 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the most awesome product ever!! It hydrates, eliminates my frizz, protects against heat styling, makes my hair manageable and gives me tons of shine. It also increases the effectiveness of styling products which can be layered on top of it. It's really light and would be suitable for fine hair. Whatever magic is inside it, it totally works for me. My hair is medium textured, wavy and prone to dryness and frizz. This primer makes my hair silky, sleek and gives me tons of body. It would be suitable for any hair type. Yes, it's expensive, but it's really concentrated so you don't need much. A bottle lasts me about two months and I use it about 3 times a week. I can't believe how good this stuff is! I definitely recommend it, especially for those who have any damage/dryness/frizz.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

HG. H. G.

I almost never write hair product reviews on here, mostly because I am terrible to my hair and also because none of them really seem to make any sort of difference to me. I think that the one hair product, in the land of all hair products, that I have ever loved in Oribe's beach spray. UNTIL NOW. To give some context, I have naturally very thick, wavy hair that has not been cut by anyone in almost a year, save for a few pathetic trims I've given myself. If you know thick wavy hair, you know that this is slightly disastrous and that it needs frequent upkeep to save it from itself. I also use heat styling a lot and have a bad tendency to wash my hair every day. So my hair is coarse, splitting, dry, broken, you name it.

Enter this amazing product. I received a sample and, when I ran out of my other heat protectant, decided to use it on a whim. I had zero expectations, since heat sprays usually make me feel better, but I'm pretty sure most don't do much. I didn't really full understand what it was. All I know is that after one use, during which time I flat ironed my hair, my hair turned from a crispy, broken mess into a sleek, soft thing that was sort of actually attractive. What? And it's done that, every single time I've used it. Suffice it to say I bought the full sized bottle.

This comes in a spray bottle. It's very easy to use - you just sort of spray it around your head. I don't love the scent (it is very coconut-y), but it's fine. It's more of an all-purpose spray than just for use with heat styling. It detangles, smooths, and tames. It's amazing, 1,000x better than any other product I've used (and I've tried a lot of them, to no avail). If your hair is damaged and in need of a little bit of love, I HIGHLY recommend. It definitely has some weight to it, though, so if you have fine hair, this might not be the right product for you. I am so impressed with this, though, and will definitely be considering the whole Hairdresser's Invisible Oil line from them.

on 11/16/2014 10:02:00 PM

Personally I prefer B&B's Invisible Oil Primer more than It's a 10. I get the best results by applying a total of ~3 sprays to my hands and applying to partially damp hair, then blow drying. I sometimes use it on dry hair if I am looking frizzy. Overall, very pleased. So glad to have better hair days.

on 6/25/2014 1:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This was just launched by B&B about a month or so ago, and I just picked it up from work the other day. I've used it twice since I got it. The first time I had left my hair curly and up so it was really hard to tell what the actual effect was from it. The next time, I showered and sprayed it in damp hair, and then the next morning I sprayed a bit more on dry hair before flat ironing it and holy crap. My hair had so much shine and silkiness! It didn't feel fried or look frizzy like it sometimes does after I flat iron it. Huge huge difference. The smell is almost non-existent which was kind of nice, I didn't really want anything too strong, and not to mention, this didn't weigh my hair down at all. I was really surprised with that considering I have pretty fine hair and this has a blend of six oils in it. I'm thoroughly impressed with B&B for once. (That doesn't happen often). At $28 CDN, it's a bit expensive but I can imagine this will probably last a while. The packaging is great, I love the spray bottle. And the quality of course, is friggin amazing. Definitely potential HG quality!