Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer
Hair Primer!

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 2/5/2019 5:05:00 AM

This stuff is fabulous. From the first use it tamed fly aways and stopped frizz from my hair. It leaves my hair smooth and silky. I use it to damp hair than I comb them and follow with hairdryer. Bought in travel size and going to buy full size for sure.

on 9/11/2017 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I finally found it - THIS is what my hair has been longing for!!!! I cannot say enough good things about this product. It leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and tangle-free with not an ounce of frizz in sight and it smells divine too. I spray it all over my damp hair before blow-drying and can genuinely say it leaves my hair looking and feeling like I've just finished in the salon. No, it's not cheap (£21.00 for 250ml here in good ol' Blighty) but my goodness, it's worth every single penny. I originally had a 60ml bottle in a gift set and hadn't even finished using it before I went out and purchased the full-sized version - THAT'S how good it is! I genuinely hope B&B NEVER discontinue this or there will be tears and tantrums in my household.

on 2/29/2016 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this stuff! It's really all I need to use after washing and before styling my hair. It detangles, protects against heat-styling, makes hair soft and silky, and smells great.

on 6/22/2015 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

PROS:

Great detangler

Good lightweight leave-in conditioner

Protects hair during heat styling (flat iron, curling iron, blow dryer)

More emollient than Prep, for hair that is dry, damaged, or thick and curly

CONS:

If it's too heavy for you or builds up on the hair too much, see if you like Prep

The price is high.

I wish all of Bumble & Bumble's products were a little cheaper. After I ran out of this, I waited for several weeks before buying another bottle. I've gone through two. Same thing happened with Prep. I love Prep but after I finish a bottle, I always go as long as I can without it for money reasons. Once I tried to replace Prep with a cheaper detangling product from the drugstore which I hated. It was sticky and smelled like candy. Ended up going back to Prep.

I think both primers are fantastic, but please, B&B don't charge so much.

on 8/19/2014 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have fine mostly straight hair (unless it's humid) and it looks great the day of my wash/blow dry. Once I hit the 24 hour mark however, my ends begin to tangle and look ratty becuase they're so dry and my roots start to grease up causing that gross oily hair look as well as lose volume. This product is great because I've been searching for a multitasking product for a while. I needed something that could detangle my hair as well as something that could provide true moisture to my dry ends (as opposed to just coating them in cones). This spray is light enough to be a quick detangler when combing (with a wide tooth comb), and moisturizing enough to change the texture of my dry straw ends into supple silky strands. They key to the moisturizing part for me is that I follow up spraying with a 15-30 second hit from my blow dryer (concentrating where I sprayed this product) because I feel like the heat coaxes the oils deeper into my strands and I'm left with bouncy shiny healthy hair. Love everything, except for the light lingering scent which is odd because I generally love tropical/coconutty smells.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

One of the few heat protective hair primers that does not weigh my hair down or leave it looking greasy. Easy to use, just a quick light spritz is all that is needed. I use this on damp hair before I blow dry or on dry hair before I flat iron. Has a light scent that does not linger. I have fine, dry hair that is prone to frizzing and this helps to control that.

on 11/10/2016 7:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm a huge leave in conditioner junkie and I think this is one of the better option out there. It leaves my hair nice and conditioned but it's very lightweight so it doesn't weigh down my hair at all. Although, my favourite leave in is still the Garnier moroccan sleek oil which works better and is cheaper so for that reason i will not repurchase.

At first I thought this would absolutely replace quite a few products in my "hair routine" and after the first wash and blow dry I was convinced. My hair looked fabulous (mind you I have waist length medium/thick semi-straight hair, normally use Moroccanoil and Aveda Straight Infusion Glossing Straightener, followed by Matrix Biolage Thermal Active Repair Gloss) and was incredibly shiny. After the second use, my hair became incredibly frizzy once dry and "misbehaved" so that I went back to my old hair routine. Frizz disappeared. I really wanted to like this product, and it may work for other hair types, but it was not for me. Sorry B&B.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

The smell was the worst! I had heard the smell referred to as a "unisex frangrance" so I knew before I got it that there was a smell but I just couldn't stand it and I'm not sensitive to smells at all. But this one lingered forever! I finally gave up and washed my hair at 2 am. I thought that maybe if the product was amazing I could kind of see past the smell but honestly it did nothing for me. I have incredibly thick hair so maybe that's why? But yeah, I was just happy that I only got it as a sample from Sephora so I wouldn't have to return it.