Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer

Filtered by hair type : Other
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer
Hair Primer!

3.7

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I love this stuff. I'm not sure what it is for, but it's excellent for those little fly away hairs. I just spray right on top of my hair and take a brush to brush those annoying flyaways down. It lasts all day and no build up. Sometimes, I will take a curling wand over where I sprayed this product and it makes it even better. Definitely a must have.

on 7/11/2015 7:55:00 PM

This is a great detangler that provides some treatment benefits without weighing down the hair. I like this much better than the Prep spray i used to use. This makes my hair lush and smooth. I don't own even a hairdryer and this makes it look blow dried. I have thick hair and i didn't like the oil in this line at all but this is a winner. This is a all-in-one product that leaves hair very soft and manageable. I recommend this.

on 7/8/2015 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I redeemed 100 Sephora points for a travel size bottle of this, mistakenly thinking it was the Invisible Hairdresser's Oil. I didn't mind too much because I could use a UV/heat styling protectant in my haircare lineup but this one was too heavy for my fine hair. The scent is overwhelmingly coconut, so if you don't like coconut scented products, you've been warned. My hair felt dirty and became greasy faster than usual after applying this to my ends. I usually wash my hair every other day but after using this I had to wash it two days in a row. I didn't see any improvement in terms of detangling properties or shine. For reference, I have fine hair.