Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer
Hair Primer!

4.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Incredible! Worth every penny. If you don't want to invest in a full bottle at first, Sephora has a travel size that I think is $10 or around that price. I use this after I wash my hair everyday, and it detangles, smoothes, defrizzes before I do any heat styling to it. I usually add a little bit of argan oil and then I am good to go. I use to have major problems with dry and tangled hair but ever since I switched to Bumble and Bumble products I have had no issues. Love!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this more like a leave-in since I rarely flat-iron my hair, but so far I really like it. I bought the small bottle from Sephora so I could try it. I sprayed a couple of sprays into my palms and ran them through my hair, concentrating in areas like the sides of my hair and ends. There seems to be a learning curve to what amount was perfect for my hair. It feels light and has a light scent but it does moisturize well. My hair was left soft with loads of shine and with curls and volume still intact. I used a styling cream on top a few times and it mixed well. It took a while to see any difference initially but it eventually absorbed. There is glycerin in this so watch out for dew points. it does fight frizz very well too so I can see this being even better when heat styling. Summer months should perfect for me to break this out since it is not sticky in texture. I would repurchase.