Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer
Hair Primer!

4.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

HG. H. G.

I almost never write hair product reviews on here, mostly because I am terrible to my hair and also because none of them really seem to make any sort of difference to me. I think that the one hair product, in the land of all hair products, that I have ever loved in Oribe's beach spray. UNTIL NOW. To give some context, I have naturally very thick, wavy hair that has not been cut by anyone in almost a year, save for a few pathetic trims I've given myself. If you know thick wavy hair, you know that this is slightly disastrous and that it needs frequent upkeep to save it from itself. I also use heat styling a lot and have a bad tendency to wash my hair every day. So my hair is coarse, splitting, dry, broken, you name it.

Enter this amazing product. I received a sample and, when I ran out of my other heat protectant, decided to use it on a whim. I had zero expectations, since heat sprays usually make me feel better, but I'm pretty sure most don't do much. I didn't really full understand what it was. All I know is that after one use, during which time I flat ironed my hair, my hair turned from a crispy, broken mess into a sleek, soft thing that was sort of actually attractive. What? And it's done that, every single time I've used it. Suffice it to say I bought the full sized bottle.

This comes in a spray bottle. It's very easy to use - you just sort of spray it around your head. I don't love the scent (it is very coconut-y), but it's fine. It's more of an all-purpose spray than just for use with heat styling. It detangles, smooths, and tames. It's amazing, 1,000x better than any other product I've used (and I've tried a lot of them, to no avail). If your hair is damaged and in need of a little bit of love, I HIGHLY recommend. It definitely has some weight to it, though, so if you have fine hair, this might not be the right product for you. I am so impressed with this, though, and will definitely be considering the whole Hairdresser's Invisible Oil line from them.

on 7/14/2016 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am pleasantly surprised by this product. I got the travel size while on vacation after going 2 days with terribly frizzy hair. I literally ran in to Sephora, grabbed the first thing I saw in the travel size section and hoped for the best.
I will also preface by saying that I have tried a sample of the shampoo and conditioner under the same line, and while I liked the fragrance, they didn't do anything for my fine, thin, color treated and dry hair.
So, I first used the primer on dry hair. Immediately my hair looked naturally smooth and polished and smelled amazing. I also tried it out on both of my daughter's hair (2 and 7), and it did the same thing plus helped detangle. Then I tried it on just washed, slightly damp hair. It made combing easy, and my hair air-dried much less frizzy than usually.
On days when I want a more polished look without a bunch of heat styling, this stuff works great.
On days when I am blowing out / straightening my hair, I still feel like it works ok as a lightweight primer, but I still have to rely on other products to tame frizz.
I will continue to use and actually will be repurchasing the larger size because it effortlessly makes my hair and my daughter's hair look nice, smells really good, and doesn't weigh our hair down or make it greasy.

on 6/28/2014 12:43:00 AM

I think this is going to replace a lot of products for me (I'm talking to you Davines OI oil and Shu Uemura Essence Absolue). I have incredibly fine, coloured, shoulder-length hair with oily roots and dry ends. After just one use, on damp hair, I noticed that my hair was shinier but weightless. (I was pleasantly surprised because I found the Hairdresser's Invisible Oil to be a bit greasy and heavy for my hair; as is the case with most oils and serums.) Also, it smells nice but doesn't linger too much. I'm sensitive to fragrance but this one didn't bother me. I'm still trying out the shampoo and conditioner but I like them so far, too. I bought the travel sized trio but plan on purchasing full sizes for sure.