Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer
Hair Primer!

4.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 2/5/2019 5:05:00 AM

This stuff is fabulous. From the first use it tamed fly aways and stopped frizz from my hair. It leaves my hair smooth and silky. I use it to damp hair than I comb them and follow with hairdryer. Bought in travel size and going to buy full size for sure.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I love this stuff. I'm not sure what it is for, but it's excellent for those little fly away hairs. I just spray right on top of my hair and take a brush to brush those annoying flyaways down. It lasts all day and no build up. Sometimes, I will take a curling wand over where I sprayed this product and it makes it even better. Definitely a must have.

on 10/19/2016 10:58:00 AM

I love this stuff. I'm almost out of the bottle I've had for 10 months (and I have a lot of long hair), so even though it is expensive, it lasts just about a year if you use it every time you wash your hair. I used to always be on the hunt for a better hair product, until I started using this and I haven't strayed since. This makes my hair super soft, shiny, and it appears to be in really healthy condition, which is nice considering I have balayaged ends. Also, I love the smell. As I'm nearing the end of the bottle, I'm thinking that I will definitely be repurchasing. For reference, my hair is curly-ish and very thick. I use about 15 sprays of this mixed with a bit of hair oil before blow drying and I consistently get shiny, soft hair as a result.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I adore this hair product. I first discovered it when a hair dresser used it on me post haircut, and I was hooked on the smell. It took me about a year to finally purchase it, I have been using the "It's a 10" leave in spray and thought that got the job done well. When I started to get bored of it, I finally bought this lovely primer.

It makes my hair feel incredible, it feels soft and light and smells amazing. It's a little expensive but it's worth it. You don't need to go spray crazy with it, I always comb it through after 2 or 3 sprays and it seems to distribute well. I use it regardless of whether I plan to heat style or not, because it leaves my hair so silky and with a nice texture. My wet hair I got to sleep with dries with bouncy curls and little frizz, and I notice that I don't get the same results without this product. I would definitely recommend, don't even bother with the small size, just go for the big one, I wish I did! I'll have to repurchase.

on 1/29/2016 2:41:00 PM

Well, obviously one man's food is another man's poison. I got this product as a gratis from Sephora. It is recommended for coarse, dry hair. My hair is baby-fine and sort of oily. And this works beautifully on it. I also wear a pixie cut. I thought this would weigh my hair down and make it greasy. Imagine my surprise when I ended with soft, silky, shiny hair. Also, I can go a couple of days w/o washing my hair and it does not get oily and I don't get pillow-head. I said I would not repurchase only because this will last me a long time and my pixie cut does not need extra care (that's why I wear it). But I would recommend you to get a sample if you can. You might be surprised.

This primer has a silky smooth texture and smells like coconut oil. Its a blend of six different oils, including the famous Argan oil! On wet hair its a great de-tangler and gives heat protection before blowdrying. On dry hair it can be used before straightening, curling (you will need to top up with a hairspray if you want hold). It gives uv protection so is a great beach accessory too! A 250ml bottle should last minimum of 3 months- good value for money too.

on 12/27/2014 1:08:00 PM

Love this! I have never had luck with Bumble & Bumble products but for some reason I keep trying them anyway. I finally found a winner. This is an excellent, lightweight leave-in spray that i use on my damp hair before blow drying. The results are that my hair is smooth and silky, not weighed down in the least. Shiny and frizz-free. And this provides heat protection as well.

For reference I have hair that is thick, dry, wavy-textured, color-treated and I heat-style it regularly. I always use some type of leave-in before I blow dry my hair. I have my favorites but I like to try out new ones too. I bought this from Sephora in the travel size ($8 for 2oz), which turned out to be a great way to try it out. Because I'm definitely buying the full-size bottle when this runs out.

Recommended!

on 11/16/2014 10:02:00 PM

Personally I prefer B&B's Invisible Oil Primer more than It's a 10. I get the best results by applying a total of ~3 sprays to my hands and applying to partially damp hair, then blow drying. I sometimes use it on dry hair if I am looking frizzy. Overall, very pleased. So glad to have better hair days.

on 8/19/2014 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have fine mostly straight hair (unless it's humid) and it looks great the day of my wash/blow dry. Once I hit the 24 hour mark however, my ends begin to tangle and look ratty becuase they're so dry and my roots start to grease up causing that gross oily hair look as well as lose volume. This product is great because I've been searching for a multitasking product for a while. I needed something that could detangle my hair as well as something that could provide true moisture to my dry ends (as opposed to just coating them in cones). This spray is light enough to be a quick detangler when combing (with a wide tooth comb), and moisturizing enough to change the texture of my dry straw ends into supple silky strands. They key to the moisturizing part for me is that I follow up spraying with a 15-30 second hit from my blow dryer (concentrating where I sprayed this product) because I feel like the heat coaxes the oils deeper into my strands and I'm left with bouncy shiny healthy hair. Love everything, except for the light lingering scent which is odd because I generally love tropical/coconutty smells.

on 8/11/2014 9:16:00 PM

I got this as a delux sample from Sephora and I was intrigued. I had tried the hairdresser's oil and I didn't like how greasy it made me feel and look and how much it weighed down my hair. I was a little hesitant and I felt it would be unnecessary because I never use anything in my hair. I wash my hair every other day and let it air dry. I never blow dry, straighten, dye or put chemicals into it. The only time I curl it is for a special event. I took my shower and sprayed this a few times at the ends of my hair and brushed it. As my hair dried, I noticed how shiny, smooth and frizz-free it looked. It also wasn't as flippy as usual. I really like this product and despite the price I will think sincerely about repurchasing.