Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

4.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 11/10/2016 7:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm a huge leave in conditioner junkie and I think this is one of the better option out there. It leaves my hair nice and conditioned but it's very lightweight so it doesn't weigh down my hair at all. Although, my favourite leave in is still the Garnier moroccan sleek oil which works better and is cheaper so for that reason i will not repurchase.

on 10/19/2016 10:58:00 AM

I love this stuff. I'm almost out of the bottle I've had for 10 months (and I have a lot of long hair), so even though it is expensive, it lasts just about a year if you use it every time you wash your hair. I used to always be on the hunt for a better hair product, until I started using this and I haven't strayed since. This makes my hair super soft, shiny, and it appears to be in really healthy condition, which is nice considering I have balayaged ends. Also, I love the smell. As I'm nearing the end of the bottle, I'm thinking that I will definitely be repurchasing. For reference, my hair is curly-ish and very thick. I use about 15 sprays of this mixed with a bit of hair oil before blow drying and I consistently get shiny, soft hair as a result.

I get different results when I use on different days of hair. If I spray this in while my hair is wet right after washing, it helps de frizz and condition my hair. If I use it on dirty hair, it freshens my hair and after the product dries up, appears to give my hair texture and volume. I'm not sure if the second scenario was exactly what I was trying to achieve but it actually looks good so I can't complain too much about it. I guess rather then the "conditioning" aspect of it weighting and greasing my hair down, it gets a little crunchy and results in a fuller hair looking result. As for heat protectant claims, not sure if that actually works. I would recommend spraying on wet and not dry hair if using this as a heat protectant otherwise I can imagine your hair frying up from the combo of spray and heat.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I adore this hair product. I first discovered it when a hair dresser used it on me post haircut, and I was hooked on the smell. It took me about a year to finally purchase it, I have been using the "It's a 10" leave in spray and thought that got the job done well. When I started to get bored of it, I finally bought this lovely primer.

It makes my hair feel incredible, it feels soft and light and smells amazing. It's a little expensive but it's worth it. You don't need to go spray crazy with it, I always comb it through after 2 or 3 sprays and it seems to distribute well. I use it regardless of whether I plan to heat style or not, because it leaves my hair so silky and with a nice texture. My wet hair I got to sleep with dries with bouncy curls and little frizz, and I notice that I don't get the same results without this product. I would definitely recommend, don't even bother with the small size, just go for the big one, I wish I did! I'll have to repurchase.

on 1/29/2016 2:41:00 PM

Well, obviously one man's food is another man's poison. I got this product as a gratis from Sephora. It is recommended for coarse, dry hair. My hair is baby-fine and sort of oily. And this works beautifully on it. I also wear a pixie cut. I thought this would weigh my hair down and make it greasy. Imagine my surprise when I ended with soft, silky, shiny hair. Also, I can go a couple of days w/o washing my hair and it does not get oily and I don't get pillow-head. I said I would not repurchase only because this will last me a long time and my pixie cut does not need extra care (that's why I wear it). But I would recommend you to get a sample if you can. You might be surprised.

This primer has a silky smooth texture and smells like coconut oil. Its a blend of six different oils, including the famous Argan oil! On wet hair its a great de-tangler and gives heat protection before blowdrying. On dry hair it can be used before straightening, curling (you will need to top up with a hairspray if you want hold). It gives uv protection so is a great beach accessory too! A 250ml bottle should last minimum of 3 months- good value for money too.

on 7/11/2015 7:55:00 PM

This is a great detangler that provides some treatment benefits without weighing down the hair. I like this much better than the Prep spray i used to use. This makes my hair lush and smooth. I don't own even a hairdryer and this makes it look blow dried. I have thick hair and i didn't like the oil in this line at all but this is a winner. This is a all-in-one product that leaves hair very soft and manageable. I recommend this.

This is my new fave hair product. My hair had actually been in bad condition because I hadn't gone shopping for my usual hair products, and so this primer saved my hair.
After i brush my wet hair, I generously spray this all over my head of hair, towel wrap my hair for 10 mins, let it down and spray a bit more and a few more products, then I blow dry my hair.
The areas of my head and hair that were frizzy and dry before, are no longer! and my hair has been softer and more manageable since.
I purchased the travel size, but Im ready to go buy the full size because mine is almost done lol.

on 12/27/2014 1:08:00 PM

Love this! I have never had luck with Bumble & Bumble products but for some reason I keep trying them anyway. I finally found a winner. This is an excellent, lightweight leave-in spray that i use on my damp hair before blow drying. The results are that my hair is smooth and silky, not weighed down in the least. Shiny and frizz-free. And this provides heat protection as well.

For reference I have hair that is thick, dry, wavy-textured, color-treated and I heat-style it regularly. I always use some type of leave-in before I blow dry my hair. I have my favorites but I like to try out new ones too. I bought this from Sephora in the travel size ($8 for 2oz), which turned out to be a great way to try it out. Because I'm definitely buying the full-size bottle when this runs out.

Recommended!

on 11/16/2014 10:02:00 PM

Personally I prefer B&B's Invisible Oil Primer more than It's a 10. I get the best results by applying a total of ~3 sprays to my hands and applying to partially damp hair, then blow drying. I sometimes use it on dry hair if I am looking frizzy. Overall, very pleased. So glad to have better hair days.