Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

Filtered by skin type : Other
Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

2.7

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this!!!! It leaves my hair very soft and shiny. I protects it when I use heat on it. It also protects it from the humidity and sun.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Noooooo. I hate this product. To me, it's just an additional unnecessary step when I style my hair. The product itself is very lightweight, which is great and all, but it doesn't actually DO ANYTHING for my hair. I might as well be spraying water. The only thing I can recommend doing is, if you REALLY want this product, go ahead and get the travel size before you invest in the full size. I was lucky and got this as a deluxe sample in a Sephora 500-point perk, which I'm really happy about because I would have been pretty PO'd if I had actually spent money on this.

on 7/8/2015 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I redeemed 100 Sephora points for a travel size bottle of this, mistakenly thinking it was the Invisible Hairdresser's Oil. I didn't mind too much because I could use a UV/heat styling protectant in my haircare lineup but this one was too heavy for my fine hair. The scent is overwhelmingly coconut, so if you don't like coconut scented products, you've been warned. My hair felt dirty and became greasy faster than usual after applying this to my ends. I usually wash my hair every other day but after using this I had to wash it two days in a row. I didn't see any improvement in terms of detangling properties or shine. For reference, I have fine hair.