Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

2.0

1 review

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 7/8/2015 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I redeemed 100 Sephora points for a travel size bottle of this, mistakenly thinking it was the Invisible Hairdresser's Oil. I didn't mind too much because I could use a UV/heat styling protectant in my haircare lineup but this one was too heavy for my fine hair. The scent is overwhelmingly coconut, so if you don't like coconut scented products, you've been warned. My hair felt dirty and became greasy faster than usual after applying this to my ends. I usually wash my hair every other day but after using this I had to wash it two days in a row. I didn't see any improvement in terms of detangling properties or shine. For reference, I have fine hair.