Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

4.1

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 9/11/2017 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I finally found it - THIS is what my hair has been longing for!!!! I cannot say enough good things about this product. It leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and tangle-free with not an ounce of frizz in sight and it smells divine too. I spray it all over my damp hair before blow-drying and can genuinely say it leaves my hair looking and feeling like I've just finished in the salon. No, it's not cheap (£21.00 for 250ml here in good ol' Blighty) but my goodness, it's worth every single penny. I originally had a 60ml bottle in a gift set and hadn't even finished using it before I went out and purchased the full-sized version - THAT'S how good it is! I genuinely hope B&B NEVER discontinue this or there will be tears and tantrums in my household.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is the best thing that ever happend to my hair. It detangles, defrizzes, does not weight it down or make it greasy. My hair feels sleek like silk. My holy grail hair product.... I mix a bit la riche directions violet dye in this product and it makes the best anti brass product I have ever used. Way to go bumble and bumble !!!!

I love this product. I have tried my fair share of leave-in conditioning products and this is by far the best in my opinion. For reference, my hair consists of 2B waves that are frizzy, dry and easily weighed down.

Bumble and bumble describes this as a multitasking pre-styler. I use it as a leave-in conditioner. It adds moisture to my hair without weighing it down and it helps combat frizz. It also makes my hair much more manageable. My waves look polished and healthy when I use this. I generally try to avoid silicones since I use sulfate free shampoos and cleansing conditioners, but I have to make an exception for this product. Luckily, I don't experience much build-up when I use this.

I often layer this with other stylers, such as mousse and curling creams, and my hair never feels weighed down or heavy with product. This is a great foundation for my hair routine. I also use it for touch-ups on really humid days. I'll apply a bit of this on my face framing layers to smooth down frizz that may have popped up during the day.

Bumble and bumble claims that this has protection from UV and heat damage. I'm not sure how to rate the UV protection since I'm typically not in the sun for extended periods of time. I haven't noticed any issues since using this product though. As far as the heat protection goes, I think this is great for blow-drying. I sometimes use this when I blow-dry my hair smooth and it leaves my hair feeling silky and healthy. That being said, I don't think this offers enough protection from hot tools such as curling irons and flat irons. I experienced some damage on my bangs while using this as a heat protectant. My hair is very sensitive to heat though - your mileage may vary.

This comes in a spray bottle and the texture is fairly thin. It's not as thick as the It's a 10 leave-in, but it isn't as thin as water. I prefer to spray the product into my hand and then apply throughout my hair. I find that I get better coverage this way.

This is a pricey product but I think it's worth every penny. I've had my large bottle (8.5 oz) for a few months and I'm not even halfway through. Sephora offers a smaller size, which is a great option if you don't want to commit to a full bottle.

Overall, I highly recommend this. It's the perfect addition to my hair routine and it makes my wash and go style look so much better. I will definitely continue to purchase this!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this!!!! It leaves my hair very soft and shiny. I protects it when I use heat on it. It also protects it from the humidity and sun.

on 10/19/2016 10:58:00 AM

I love this stuff. I'm almost out of the bottle I've had for 10 months (and I have a lot of long hair), so even though it is expensive, it lasts just about a year if you use it every time you wash your hair. I used to always be on the hunt for a better hair product, until I started using this and I haven't strayed since. This makes my hair super soft, shiny, and it appears to be in really healthy condition, which is nice considering I have balayaged ends. Also, I love the smell. As I'm nearing the end of the bottle, I'm thinking that I will definitely be repurchasing. For reference, my hair is curly-ish and very thick. I use about 15 sprays of this mixed with a bit of hair oil before blow drying and I consistently get shiny, soft hair as a result.

on 6/30/2016 5:01:00 PM

It is a great product, makes hair shiny and sleek with only a few sprays

on 2/29/2016 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this stuff! It's really all I need to use after washing and before styling my hair. It detangles, protects against heat-styling, makes hair soft and silky, and smells great.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I adore this hair product. I first discovered it when a hair dresser used it on me post haircut, and I was hooked on the smell. It took me about a year to finally purchase it, I have been using the "It's a 10" leave in spray and thought that got the job done well. When I started to get bored of it, I finally bought this lovely primer.

It makes my hair feel incredible, it feels soft and light and smells amazing. It's a little expensive but it's worth it. You don't need to go spray crazy with it, I always comb it through after 2 or 3 sprays and it seems to distribute well. I use it regardless of whether I plan to heat style or not, because it leaves my hair so silky and with a nice texture. My wet hair I got to sleep with dries with bouncy curls and little frizz, and I notice that I don't get the same results without this product. I would definitely recommend, don't even bother with the small size, just go for the big one, I wish I did! I'll have to repurchase.

on 1/29/2016 2:41:00 PM

Well, obviously one man's food is another man's poison. I got this product as a gratis from Sephora. It is recommended for coarse, dry hair. My hair is baby-fine and sort of oily. And this works beautifully on it. I also wear a pixie cut. I thought this would weigh my hair down and make it greasy. Imagine my surprise when I ended with soft, silky, shiny hair. Also, I can go a couple of days w/o washing my hair and it does not get oily and I don't get pillow-head. I said I would not repurchase only because this will last me a long time and my pixie cut does not need extra care (that's why I wear it). But I would recommend you to get a sample if you can. You might be surprised.

on 1/12/2016 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have long, fine (but a lot of it), wavy 2a-b hair that's highlighted and colored. I've recently figured out does better with LESS hair product. This stuff is pretty much perfect for me. I received a sample from Sephora and quickly purchased a full-size bottle. I probably use around 10-15 sprays of this on damp hair, comb through and either air dry or blow out. Sometimes I use a *little* styling cream or oil along with it, but I use it alone a lot too.

This stuff makes my hair nice and soft without frizz and without being weighed down at all. If I am wearing my hair wavy, it gives it a nice shine and helps to define the wave without making it look stringy. Very happy with this product and will continue to use!!