Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

4.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 1/29/2016 2:41:00 PM

Well, obviously one man's food is another man's poison. I got this product as a gratis from Sephora. It is recommended for coarse, dry hair. My hair is baby-fine and sort of oily. And this works beautifully on it. I also wear a pixie cut. I thought this would weigh my hair down and make it greasy. Imagine my surprise when I ended with soft, silky, shiny hair. Also, I can go a couple of days w/o washing my hair and it does not get oily and I don't get pillow-head. I said I would not repurchase only because this will last me a long time and my pixie cut does not need extra care (that's why I wear it). But I would recommend you to get a sample if you can. You might be surprised.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got the travel kit to try the Invisible Oil line and this is my favorite product of the three. Performs a lot like Its a 10 for me, and has similar ingredients. I like it, and I love Bb so I'll likely buy a full size.