Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer

Filtered by age: 44-55
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer
Hair Primer!

3.4

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 11/24/2018 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this after seeing the high number of raves on the Internet. I am not sure what the big deal is. For this much money, I expected something like Kerastase products. At the least, the Kerastase products work for a while before you figure out that your hair is no longer responding to silicone. This failed to be anything special at my first trial. It detangles. That is all I can say positively about this product. I have used a lot of oil based products. Although this has some oil, the silicon is the prevailing element in it. So for a while, your hair will be happy and smooth but then it can break and fall out. My suggestion is to keep your money and look into products like Agadir.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

One of the few heat protective hair primers that does not weigh my hair down or leave it looking greasy. Easy to use, just a quick light spritz is all that is needed. I use this on damp hair before I blow dry or on dry hair before I flat iron. Has a light scent that does not linger. I have fine, dry hair that is prone to frizzing and this helps to control that.

on 1/26/2018 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Nope! Gave this hair product several tries. It seems to do the opposite to my hair of what the product claims. I am sooo picky w/ hair products I stick to tried and true. I wanted B&B invisible oil but it was sold out, so I picked up this ‘primer’ thinking it has the oil in it, therefore it should work the same. The bottle contains a spray type pump, that has a nice diffuse fine spray output. Smells really nice- fruity. The product reminds me of cream rinse with less body. Once it hits my damp or dry hair- it goes downhill from here. It coats my hair sparingly with copious spays, my hair texture changes, becomes frizzier, curls separate by the follicle causing large clumps of frizz wether blow dried, towel dried or even dried natural. When I apply to dry hair, it does nothing to control frizz but makes it worse, and the feel texture is just gross. My hair feels rough dirty. I get nooo shine whatsoever with this product. This is my experience with this product, it appears to work well for many others, but for my dry medium type curly hair it’s a definite No!...yuck!

on 11/19/2015 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I can't bring myself to spend the money on a full size bottle of this primer but I just might cave in and do so because my hair just loves this stuff. I`m on my second trial size bottle of this primer (love those Sephora sales) and it beats any other detangler/leave-in conditioner I`ve tried.

My hair:

bra strap length with layers
professionally colour treated (every 8-10 weeks)
overall in very good, healthy condition but had ombre done in the spring and the ends can be dry

What I love about this primer is that it isn't heavy; it's very lightweight that doesn't weigh down my hair or leave it feeling greasy. (my hair is very particular about styling products and I stay away from most oils)
A little goes a long way so I spray lightly all over my hair after I wash it and towel dry the excess water.
I brush it through with my beloved Wet Brush and let it air dry.

If I need to blow dry, I'll add some Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener and Aveda New dry remedy daily moisturizing oil. My hair looks so sleek and soft with this combination of products.

When I consider that hair is an important accessory and how much time and money I spend at the hairdresser, it seems to justify plonking $29 CAD for a full size bottle for this primer.

on 4/28/2015 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the most awesome product ever!! It hydrates, eliminates my frizz, protects against heat styling, makes my hair manageable and gives me tons of shine. It also increases the effectiveness of styling products which can be layered on top of it. It's really light and would be suitable for fine hair. Whatever magic is inside it, it totally works for me. My hair is medium textured, wavy and prone to dryness and frizz. This primer makes my hair silky, sleek and gives me tons of body. It would be suitable for any hair type. Yes, it's expensive, but it's really concentrated so you don't need much. A bottle lasts me about two months and I use it about 3 times a week. I can't believe how good this stuff is! I definitely recommend it, especially for those who have any damage/dryness/frizz.