Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer

Filtered by age: 36-43
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer
Hair Primer!

4.4

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 2/5/2019 5:05:00 AM

This stuff is fabulous. From the first use it tamed fly aways and stopped frizz from my hair. It leaves my hair smooth and silky. I use it to damp hair than I comb them and follow with hairdryer. Bought in travel size and going to buy full size for sure.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I love this stuff. I'm not sure what it is for, but it's excellent for those little fly away hairs. I just spray right on top of my hair and take a brush to brush those annoying flyaways down. It lasts all day and no build up. Sometimes, I will take a curling wand over where I sprayed this product and it makes it even better. Definitely a must have.

on 9/11/2017 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I finally found it - THIS is what my hair has been longing for!!!! I cannot say enough good things about this product. It leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and tangle-free with not an ounce of frizz in sight and it smells divine too. I spray it all over my damp hair before blow-drying and can genuinely say it leaves my hair looking and feeling like I've just finished in the salon. No, it's not cheap (£21.00 for 250ml here in good ol' Blighty) but my goodness, it's worth every single penny. I originally had a 60ml bottle in a gift set and hadn't even finished using it before I went out and purchased the full-sized version - THAT'S how good it is! I genuinely hope B&B NEVER discontinue this or there will be tears and tantrums in my household.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is the best thing that ever happend to my hair. It detangles, defrizzes, does not weight it down or make it greasy. My hair feels sleek like silk. My holy grail hair product.... I mix a bit la riche directions violet dye in this product and it makes the best anti brass product I have ever used. Way to go bumble and bumble !!!!

on 1/12/2016 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have long, fine (but a lot of it), wavy 2a-b hair that's highlighted and colored. I've recently figured out does better with LESS hair product. This stuff is pretty much perfect for me. I received a sample from Sephora and quickly purchased a full-size bottle. I probably use around 10-15 sprays of this on damp hair, comb through and either air dry or blow out. Sometimes I use a *little* styling cream or oil along with it, but I use it alone a lot too.

This stuff makes my hair nice and soft without frizz and without being weighed down at all. If I am wearing my hair wavy, it gives it a nice shine and helps to define the wave without making it look stringy. Very happy with this product and will continue to use!!

on 6/22/2015 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

PROS:

Great detangler

Good lightweight leave-in conditioner

Protects hair during heat styling (flat iron, curling iron, blow dryer)

More emollient than Prep, for hair that is dry, damaged, or thick and curly

CONS:

If it's too heavy for you or builds up on the hair too much, see if you like Prep

The price is high.

I wish all of Bumble & Bumble's products were a little cheaper. After I ran out of this, I waited for several weeks before buying another bottle. I've gone through two. Same thing happened with Prep. I love Prep but after I finish a bottle, I always go as long as I can without it for money reasons. Once I tried to replace Prep with a cheaper detangling product from the drugstore which I hated. It was sticky and smelled like candy. Ended up going back to Prep.

I think both primers are fantastic, but please, B&B don't charge so much.

on 12/27/2014 1:08:00 PM

Love this! I have never had luck with Bumble & Bumble products but for some reason I keep trying them anyway. I finally found a winner. This is an excellent, lightweight leave-in spray that i use on my damp hair before blow drying. The results are that my hair is smooth and silky, not weighed down in the least. Shiny and frizz-free. And this provides heat protection as well.

For reference I have hair that is thick, dry, wavy-textured, color-treated and I heat-style it regularly. I always use some type of leave-in before I blow dry my hair. I have my favorites but I like to try out new ones too. I bought this from Sephora in the travel size ($8 for 2oz), which turned out to be a great way to try it out. Because I'm definitely buying the full-size bottle when this runs out.

Recommended!

on 6/14/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

According to other reviewers this is the HG of the line. I definity like it. Easy to use, just a couple of sprays on damp hair after the shower. The smell is light and fades, not overpowering. It gives hair a silky shine but somehow did not weigh my hair down. I typically do not use all the same line but with this I feel like the shampoo, conditioner and this oil primer work really well together. I would not say my hair was especially weighed down or stick straight when I dried it, but after flat ironing I could really tell the difference. I did not use any other product in my hair besides this oil before drying. (I usually use glossing cream) I did find a new admiration for my hairdresser oil though as I used it mixed with Semi-Sumo to add a little definition to my hair once dry. Oh and my hair looked great the second and third day too. I am really happy I took the plunge and got this.

on 4/14/2018 4:23:00 PM

I have a fair amount medium weight hair which can get kind of pouffy and tends towards dryness. After washing and before blow drying I use a few squirts of this avoiding an inch or so from my scalp and find that it makes my hair look much healthier, it doesn’t weigh it down or seem to leave any residue at all. Aside from the smell (which I quite like) and improved condition, I can’t even tell I’ve put anything on my hair. Specifically I find that my hair looks shinier, feels softer and has increased body. It’s thicker than most leave ins, almost creamy so you really don’t need much so it lasts me a year, although I only wash my hair twice a week. When I’m starting to get near the bottom i add a little water so it’s easier to dispense and I think for anyone who finds it a little heavy, or wants to stretch it out, this is a good option from the start.

Oh my. This one is so good, I had to review it immediately.

I love the multiple uses for this primer. Effectively defrizzes (which will eliminate my use of No Frizz spray from Living Proof), contains healthy oils to soften and protect (which will eliminate my use of Elixir Ultime), protects against heat damage, and detangles. For the $$, this is worth every stinkin' penny and then some. I've consolidated products down to ONE. That is a huge win in my book. Additionally, the nozzle really restricts the amount that comes out with each pump - teeny tiny droplets - it will last much longer than I originally expected. I sprayed my whole head, lifting each section of hair, and ends. Then combed through before sectioning to blow dry. Works very well with Bb Thickening Hairspray at the root for volume.

The smell is soft and gentle - HEAVEN. I ran out and shoved my head in hubby's face and asked him to take a whiff. He liked it a lot. Not overpowering!

My hair is naturally wavy with a bit of texture. Caucasian, some balayage. I straightened it with ease using this spray. Can't wait to experience it after air-drying!