Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

Filtered by age: 19-24
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

4.8

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this!!!! It leaves my hair very soft and shiny. I protects it when I use heat on it. It also protects it from the humidity and sun.

on 11/10/2016 7:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm a huge leave in conditioner junkie and I think this is one of the better option out there. It leaves my hair nice and conditioned but it's very lightweight so it doesn't weigh down my hair at all. Although, my favourite leave in is still the Garnier moroccan sleek oil which works better and is cheaper so for that reason i will not repurchase.

on 10/19/2016 10:58:00 AM

I love this stuff. I'm almost out of the bottle I've had for 10 months (and I have a lot of long hair), so even though it is expensive, it lasts just about a year if you use it every time you wash your hair. I used to always be on the hunt for a better hair product, until I started using this and I haven't strayed since. This makes my hair super soft, shiny, and it appears to be in really healthy condition, which is nice considering I have balayaged ends. Also, I love the smell. As I'm nearing the end of the bottle, I'm thinking that I will definitely be repurchasing. For reference, my hair is curly-ish and very thick. I use about 15 sprays of this mixed with a bit of hair oil before blow drying and I consistently get shiny, soft hair as a result.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I adore this hair product. I first discovered it when a hair dresser used it on me post haircut, and I was hooked on the smell. It took me about a year to finally purchase it, I have been using the "It's a 10" leave in spray and thought that got the job done well. When I started to get bored of it, I finally bought this lovely primer.

It makes my hair feel incredible, it feels soft and light and smells amazing. It's a little expensive but it's worth it. You don't need to go spray crazy with it, I always comb it through after 2 or 3 sprays and it seems to distribute well. I use it regardless of whether I plan to heat style or not, because it leaves my hair so silky and with a nice texture. My wet hair I got to sleep with dries with bouncy curls and little frizz, and I notice that I don't get the same results without this product. I would definitely recommend, don't even bother with the small size, just go for the big one, I wish I did! I'll have to repurchase.

on 11/16/2014 10:02:00 PM

Personally I prefer B&B's Invisible Oil Primer more than It's a 10. I get the best results by applying a total of ~3 sprays to my hands and applying to partially damp hair, then blow drying. I sometimes use it on dry hair if I am looking frizzy. Overall, very pleased. So glad to have better hair days.

on 6/25/2014 1:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This was just launched by B&B about a month or so ago, and I just picked it up from work the other day. I've used it twice since I got it. The first time I had left my hair curly and up so it was really hard to tell what the actual effect was from it. The next time, I showered and sprayed it in damp hair, and then the next morning I sprayed a bit more on dry hair before flat ironing it and holy crap. My hair had so much shine and silkiness! It didn't feel fried or look frizzy like it sometimes does after I flat iron it. Huge huge difference. The smell is almost non-existent which was kind of nice, I didn't really want anything too strong, and not to mention, this didn't weigh my hair down at all. I was really surprised with that considering I have pretty fine hair and this has a blend of six oils in it. I'm thoroughly impressed with B&B for once. (That doesn't happen often). At $28 CDN, it's a bit expensive but I can imagine this will probably last a while. The packaging is great, I love the spray bottle. And the quality of course, is friggin amazing. Definitely potential HG quality!