Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 6/30/2016 5:01:00 PM

It is a great product, makes hair shiny and sleek with only a few sprays

on 8/11/2014 9:16:00 PM

I got this as a delux sample from Sephora and I was intrigued. I had tried the hairdresser's oil and I didn't like how greasy it made me feel and look and how much it weighed down my hair. I was a little hesitant and I felt it would be unnecessary because I never use anything in my hair. I wash my hair every other day and let it air dry. I never blow dry, straighten, dye or put chemicals into it. The only time I curl it is for a special event. I took my shower and sprayed this a few times at the ends of my hair and brushed it. As my hair dried, I noticed how shiny, smooth and frizz-free it looked. It also wasn't as flippy as usual. I really like this product and despite the price I will think sincerely about repurchasing.