Maybelline New York Color Elixir Petal Plush

No Image

Oh my god. I am obsessed with these!

This color though is absolutely perfect. Beautiful baby pink color.. not too cool, not too warm.
It applies SO incredibly smooth. Even smoother than nyx butter glosses!

The staying power isn't that great but these feel so good to apply i don't even care.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was worried that this would run nude on me since it is a pale pink but on my lips, its a soft milky/shimmery pale pink on my lips. I like that this one is a bit thick but its not sticky. Its soft and easy to apply. Plus it is so cute and small that I can just throw it into my bag and go.
I like to apply this over one of my MLBB lipsticks for a little kick and it doesn't look to crazy.
I think this was around $8. It was more on the expensive side but I love it enough to where I would repurchase this product. I actually got compliments on this when I wore it for the first time and got asked what I was wearing.
For smell, it kind of reminds me of fruit loops. You can smell it clearly in the tube but I don't notice it when I apply it. Also the applicator is a doe foot applicator and sometimes to much product gets on it and other times its fine. So I wipe off extra on the inside of the tube before I apply or else it makes a mess on my lips when to much goes on at once.