66%

price range

Reviews

2.0

a year ago

I received this as a gift. I don't buy Estee Lauder products any longer as I have switched to cruelty-free brands only. I am surprised by the rave reviews. This lipstick is terrible on me, both shade and formula. It goes on nicely but immediately after applying it starts sucking the moisture out of my lips. It might literally be the most drying lipstick I've ever had. Flakes or rough patches are just highlighted by this. On to colour. I really don't understand everyone describing this as a coral. On me it's just a very muddy...I don't know. It looks like I took red, brown and pink lipsticks and mixed them together and got a weird colour that's neither here nor there. Another reviewer compared it to MAC See Sheer; I have See Sheer and it looks absolutely nothing like Dynamic. I just don't get any similarity between the two.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

a year ago

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! This is exactly what I was looking for :-)!! I have fair-medium skin tone, brown eyes and brown hair. I was looking for a lipstick that would be wearable for everyday life and this lipstick is just perfect. Not too pink, not too red, this shade is just perfect, very suitable for my skin/hair colour. I will keep buying it forever!!!!!!!!!!!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

4 years ago

Purchased the color "potent". The color is a matte light pink which is flattering upon application. However, it is not very moisturising on my lips and my lips felt dry without lip balm after some time. Will be looking for new matte lipstick after this runs out.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

This is such a pretty color! It is very similar to MAC See Sheer and I can't yet decide which color is better for me. Dynamic is a warm, rosy pink that perks up my pale, very slightly warm complexion and my very dark hazel eyes. The formula is creamy. This color is supposed to work for Soft Autumns in the Seasonal Color Analysis world. I can never exactly figure out my season (LOL) but this is so gorgeous, I will wear it and try on clothes to see if they go. If you look good (or great!) in warm, rosy, peachy tones, you will probably love this. You can get it at any department store or Sephora.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

4 years ago

I bought 3 colors from this range and they were pretty good but overall, I would not buy again. The lipstick seems to melt and bleed in a manner that no other brand I use (Kanebo Sensai, Guerlain, Chanel) does. Really, it is not a good look to have lipstick gather in the corners of the mouth the way this one does. No other brand does this.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

5 years ago

I gave this 5 lippies, although I can't say that it's particularly moisturizing for my lips, but it's not really drying either. I always use lipbalm under any l/s anyway (my HG, The Body Shop cocoa butter one). But it's one of those l/s' that I'm going to buy more shades of. It just seems to be in another league altogether from other l/s'. Mind you, it was my first high end one. I spend money on fdn, concealers, sometimes even e/s, but I've always just bough drugstore l/s'. I'm glad I splurged for this one. I was actually looking for a slightly warmer toned l/s than my usual ones. It brightens my face but not in an in your face kind of way. I can even tone it down if I blot it a bit and it still looks awesome. Love it! (My skin type is fair, yellow/olive).

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

I do love the colour of this lipstick (NC 15-20 skin). It's natural and very work appropriate. It's long lasting but has a very rich creamy finish. My only gripe with it is that it leaves my lips quite dry and if I leave it to sit for 4+ hours when I do wipe it off, my lip kind of exfoliates a little...

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

Why haven't I been attentive enough and purchased Intense Nude first? Dynamic is a perfect MLBB shade, a lighter version of Rebellious Rose. In summer Rebellious Rose goes better with some (fake) tan, Dynamic will be perfect for a day time look or in winter. I am in between Dior 010 and 020 (Kanebo Sensai 12 Summer Breeze) in winter and like Dior 022 (KS 14 Bambi Beige) in summer and Dynamic does not deliver the extent of definition I would appreciate. Otherwise, simply perfect. As mentioned before, the Envy lipstick has perfect balance of moisture, pigmentation and slip

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

6 years ago

This is a warm rosy coral shade, very classy and elegant! I love the formula, feels moisturising without a lot of 'slip'. These have very intense pigment while still being easy to wear. Dynamic is a perfect work shade, as it is nuetral (not nude!) and very flattering. Would work on most skin tones.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm