3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I loved how it smelled on a paper strip when I tested it at Sephora, so I got it. Unfortunately, on me, it doesn't smell the same. I wouldn't call it a 'beach' - it doesn't smell like the sea, sand, and tropical leaves. It's a citrusy-floral fragrance, with definitive notes of lemon and ylang-ylang. It's a simple scent that lasts from morning till night. I don't think it smells like a hundred dollar perfume.

About reviewer (667 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0
from

2 years ago

Overpowering floral -- nothing like any beach I've been to. Def a scrubber (that refuses to be scrubbed lol).

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2 years ago

This is a very unique fragrance that truly smells different on everyone, depending on how it goes with your chemistry. When I first smelled it on the paper strip, I wasn’t impressed. The SA was wearing it and it smelled completely different on her. So I sprayed some on my arm and over a few hours fell in love with it. Beach? Not really. Just light, elegant, sophisticated and delicious. Lasts all day on me too. Only downer is the price!

About reviewer (173 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Fine

2 years ago

i really enjoy this perfume smells great for my liking quite long lasting i use it both on day and night

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

As someone who can't really handle "musk" or "masculine" or "warm" or "woody" scents, I LOVE this. It doesn't make me sick at all. It says it has musk and cedar wood and bergamot, but to me this is a straight up fresh scent with soft tones. I don't smell coconut, i see some other people did. I like to wear this when my outfit and makeup and such are going for more of a polished and put together look. Very professional and unisex leaning feminine, powerful and luxurious. Remember that all scents smell different on every single persons skin, so I'm just trying to describe it as it smells in its bottle.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

I could see how some people might think this too powdery, but it wasn't the case for me. I found it to be very soft, slightly powdery, but mostly "breezy" if that could be bottled into a scent. I don't notice the coconut smell some mention - to me it is more soapy, but not in an unpleasant, astringent sort of way. It is clean, but not sharp. It's a subtle, very wearable daily scent. I think it'd be a great spring/early summer scent. It is young and fresh. 4/5 lippies because it doesn't last as long as I'd like.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I love this scent. As soon as I received a sample I knew I had to purchase the full size. It's very nice and light. It does remain me of the scents on the beach- coconut tanning lotion, refreshing salt water, and sun ( if sun had a scent). Great for day time wear or those who love lighter scents. On me this fragrance does not lasts long. It longs maybe 2 hours then you have to reapply. I usually layer it with Altelier's Vanille perfume. That one is very light too so they pair really well together.

About reviewer (1080 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

3 years ago

This scent was like a combination of ivory soap flakes and baby power, that's it. The coconut/suntan lotion smell of summer (which others have mentioned in reviews about this scent) was completely absent when I wore it. On me, it was a clean fragrance, but too young, too simple, too soapy/powdery.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I liked the sample so much, I bought the roller ball. Full price is outrageous! I'm currently obsessed with this for the summer. I dislike most "clean" or "beach" scents, and was surprised I liked this one so much. On me, it smells like Coppertone sunscreen + baby powder, with a slight fresh young coconut vibe (not synthetic coconut - ew). The combination of scents has a very clean and refreshing and sweet feel without any particular portion being dominate. I like this, it smells "Well rounded" - not like soap, or chemical sunscreen, or floral scents with strong alcohol evaporation. It's very "happy" without trying too hard.

About reviewer (870 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

1.0
from

4 years ago

I received a sample of this with my recent sephora order, hoping for something similar to Bobbi browns beach but more soft and floral, because BB's beach smells too much like straight up suntan lotion on my chemistry. However, this was nothing similar. I dont get any coconut or salty notes from this- it smells like any generic aquatic scent (mac turquatic) with a sharp nail polish remover dry down. Totally disappointing especially for the price tag! I do love the whole brands concept of "capturing memories" and simplistic packaging though.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan