L'Oreal Voluminous Power Volume 24 Hour Mascara

L'Oreal Voluminous Power Volume 24 Hour Mascara

1 review

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

L'Oréal Voluminous Power Volume 24 Hour Mascara is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras! It costs about $8 & I have a shade Black Brown, which is literally just brown... it's nothing like black. I just don't like brown mascara because my hair isn't brown, but I love the product so much that I deal with it. What makes this particular one so great is how quickly & easily it makes all my lashes long & thick. My top & bottom lashes are both naturally long & this really lengthens them. A lot of product kind of collects of them & while that makes them look thick, it also makes it real easy to over apply & get spider eyes! I get clumpy if I apply more than two coats.

"Mega-sized brush deposits more mascara on lashes for quicker more extreme results." It's good for that if you want it, but if you put on mascara like a track star, application can be messy since it is so huge. The long & soft bristles don't help! Product will get on your eyelids & underneath eyes if you're not careful & don't let it dry/set before making up the rest of your face. I recommend this mascara for those of you who want big, bold, dramatic lashes.