L'Oreal Voluminous Power Volume 24 Hour Mascara

L'Oreal Voluminous Power Volume 24 Hour Mascara

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm really bummed this has been discontinued, this is my favorite drugstore mascara. At first I disliked this mascara, but after seeing myself in a pic I realized my lashes looked THICK. This does not give you long, wispy, fluttery lashes. This does thicken and add volume.

By itself this mascara is good as well. It defined and lengthens lashes. It is long-wearing. When applying I might get a couple lumps, but I can just run my finger or a lash comb through and it easily takes them away

on 1/23/2016 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this for CAD$3 in the collagen mega brush non waterproof version. The mascara did not volumize or lengthen my lashes enough and smudged under my eyes. It produced a very natural look after I wiped the brush off to reduce clumps.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG Mascara!
Extremely black & build-able.
Does NOT flake,
Plumps, extends & separates
And the tube does not dry out, like some of my other favorites- Maybelline Colossal and Too Faced Better Than Sex.

on 10/22/2015 9:02:00 PM

Not real impressed with how this mascara goes on. Do not like the applicator. The plus side of this mascara is it does stay on 24 hours.

on 7/26/2015 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Same as most Loreal mascaras gets better when it drys out but for the price they should make the effort to make them oky even when they are not almost dried out

on 7/7/2015 11:06:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm surprised at the lack of reviews for this mascara. It's been on the market for a few years now (maybe more), and it is one of the best of the drugstore varieties. This mascara is SUPER buildable, and creates very good volume. It also lengthens a decent bit too, and the fact that it can do both (volumize and lengthen) is a quite an accomplishment as I find mascaras either do one or the other, but not both. Having said that, it definitely volumizes more than lengthens, which is fine for me since I have thinnish, blonde lashes. This product also has a "natural" brush (i.e. not the spiky plastic kind) which I appreciate as I don't care for the newer, plastic ones. You can really get a faux lash look with this and it is easy to remove as well. I've repurchased several times.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

L'Oréal Voluminous Power Volume 24 Hour Mascara is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras! It costs about $8 & I have a shade Black Brown, which is literally just brown... it's nothing like black. I just don't like brown mascara because my hair isn't brown, but I love the product so much that I deal with it. What makes this particular one so great is how quickly & easily it makes all my lashes long & thick. My top & bottom lashes are both naturally long & this really lengthens them. A lot of product kind of collects of them & while that makes them look thick, it also makes it real easy to over apply & get spider eyes! I get clumpy if I apply more than two coats.

"Mega-sized brush deposits more mascara on lashes for quicker more extreme results." It's good for that if you want it, but if you put on mascara like a track star, application can be messy since it is so huge. The long & soft bristles don't help! Product will get on your eyelids & underneath eyes if you're not careful & don't let it dry/set before making up the rest of your face. I recommend this mascara for those of you who want big, bold, dramatic lashes.