BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real Push-Up Eyeliner

They're Real Push-Up Eyeliner

2.2

on 11/24/2017 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

In contrast to many of the reviews I've read on here, I have never found an easier eyeliner to apply. Of all of the gel liners I have tried, this one - by far - is the easiest with which to make a neat line. It's also the only gel liner that comes out looking exactly the same on each eye. (Usually one eye has a ton of liner, and the other has the perfect amount. This one is so easy, you get a perfect line on each eye.) It stays put ALL DAY.

HOWEVER, I get a terrible allergic reaction from it. I've been too stubborn to admit it was the product, so have tried 5-6 different tubes, purchased at different locations, hoping I could find one that wouldn't make my eyes red, itchy and puffy. (I thought I had pink eye the first time it happened. By the second time, my ophthalmologist just told me to ride out whatever was going on b/c it was NOT pink eye.) So disappointed.

on 8/22/2017 2:18:00 PM

This eyeliner is the worst - you twist it and nothing comes out, twist again and it all comes out in a slug, making it totally unusable - you have to wipe it away and start again. The applicator is awful and makes it hard to draw a straight line. If you make a mistake it's also impossible to wipe it away - on the plus side (the only plus) if by some miracle you do manage to get it to look good, it stays put all day with no transfering onto the top of the eyelid. But then it's really difficult to get off at the end of the day. Basically, save your money!

on 4/13/2017 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Holy eyeliner crumbs, Batman! $50 says the person that invented this piece of garbage ate a few too many edibles before they got to work! The design is nice in theory but as others have said, it comes out inconsistently and looks like what you find inside your mascara cap. Maybe this is what Amy Winehouse (RIP) used on her eyes! Get some KVD Tattoo Liner or Tarte liquid iner instead!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I was sold to this product when I first saw the advertising.... a super black, matte gel liner in a pen format? GOSH, I HAD TO HAVE IT!

Without even swatching it in the store, I took it straight to the counter and left home to "enjoy my baby"...

THIS IS THE WORSTLINER IN HISTORY! The tip bends way too much to create a perfect line, the product is super dry, it flakes of your eyelid before you're even done with the application. Is hard to get the product out the tip... you start twisting the mechanism and it seems like nothing's coming out, so you keep twisting... then, all of the sudden TONS of product comes out and dries before you start tracing.

I would not recommend this to ANYONE, not even my worse enemy, that's how bad this thing is

It was a great disappointment to me.. it was dry and doesn't draw well !!

on 4/13/2017 7:23:00 AM

I really wanted to like this liner! I had a bit of an eyeliner disaster on the way to work one day so picked this up as I fancied trying it to fix what I had going on at the time.
I found that the push up was quite temperamental, as I could be twisting it for ages with nothing coming out and then find that too much came out all at once.
I love the idea of the angled tip and it did help (sort of) with a cat eye, however the liner itself was pretty crumbly, and I had a fair bit of wastage just trying to apply it. Getting it off was the real bone of contention for me. It was absolute murder trying to get it off cleanly! Granted, this meant that the liner had some serious staying power, but I dreaded having to try and take it off.
I probably wouldn't buy this product again, and have really only been using this product when literally all else fails.

on 3/5/2017 7:51:00 PM

Ok for me I loved the formula. Really great staying power. I even loved the applicator. But put them together!!! Disaster. Clumps bumps Terrible. If the eyeliner was in a pot and the applicator was separate. Winner!! But as it is. Not good

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Absolutely awful and unusable. I received this as a gift several months ago. The formula applies sheer (if it applies at all), flakes, it's difficult to wash off after and applies streaky. Terrible product which I would never recommend not ever purchase.

on 4/13/2017 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Literally THE worst eyeliner I've ever had. It crumbles during application, it continues to dispense when you have finished and so wastes huge amounts of product, it's fiddly to apply, it doesn't go on smooth. Massive waste of money. Illamasqua, mac, even Collection and Avon do better .

on 2/24/2017 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

WORST EYELINER EVER. I got this as a gift and it literally takes forever to come out of the weird twisty tube, i twist it and it doesn't come out then it explodes everywhere and smears everywhere, the formula itself dries right when you even try applying it. I know I didn't get a messed up one because everyone else I know has had the same problems, do yourself a favor and get drugstore liners, they are so much better!