Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow

Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow
Wonderglowcharlotte tillbury wonder glow

3.1

WATER (AQUA), DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, POLYSILICONE-11, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, SILICA, MICA, SQUALANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), NYLON-12, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ISOHEXADECANE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 60, POLYSORBATE 40, HYDROLYZED VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT, CARAMEL, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, DISODIUM EDTA, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, NYLON-12 FLUORESCENT BRIGHTENER 230 SALT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LACTATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), POLYVINYLALCOHOL CROSSPOLYMER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, TOCOPHEROL, PLUMERIA RUBRA FLOWER EXTRACT, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER OIL, NICOTIANA SYLVESTRIS LEAF CELL CULTURE, CITRONELLOL

on 2/16/2019 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The outer packaging is very lovely, but the product itself is just meh. It is not hydrating at all and has fine specks of shimmer throughout that can settle in lines or any areas of dryness. It doesn’t look like that on her YouTube videos; it looks like a glow, but the shimmer is apparent in person. It’s just ok, but the L’Oréal glotion provides a similar appearance for a quarter of the price.

on 2/6/2019 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

6/2/19 Very disappointed in this primer. I have very dry skin which I use a Skinceuticals moisturiser on, and its a great moisturiser. I used the primer and once I put my foundation over it there was no glow. At all. As the day wore on, foundation stuck in my lines and clung to flaky parts of skin, and there was no glow, not even a subtle one. i used this primer with Charlotte Tilbury Foundation and it wasn't great with that either. I think a lot of the products are perhaps silicone based, and therefore stick to dry patches, flaky skin and stick in lines, as opposed to smoothly covering them. What a disappointment and for the price paid even more of a disappointment. I would not use Charlotte Tilbury again.

7/2/19 I will try CT Magic Cream, Wonderglow and then her foundation and I will see how that goes and update this post

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I will be definitely repurchasing this in the future and here is why:

As someone with dry skin, I love my glowing primers. Sadly, most of them are nothing but a mix of crushed pearls that make your skin look hydrated, but in reality they have no skincare properties to them. This Wonderglow, however, is the best of both worlds. It adds a very sophisticated amount of healthy glow AND it hydrates your skin (blend of oils, hyaluronic acid etc).

I almost feel like this gem should be labeled as a serum. It instantly makes my skin feel and look good. I can wear it without any foundation on (it sets to a natural finish) or pop it right underneath any other product and it will seriously add that sun-kissed filter to your skin without making you look like a greasy mess. I think it is worth every penny!

For those of you who are curious to know more about her bestsellers, I have unedited swatches, application tips and makeup look in a separate review here (https://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/09/16/Full-Face-Of-Charlotte-Tilbury-Bestsellers). I hope it helps!

What does this even do? Lady at the counter sold it to me as a primer, I don’t see my makeup looking or lasting any better than if I went without a primer. Leaves my face looking weirdly subtly glittery not dewy someone explain the point of this. I think the only people this would be good for are supermodels with naturally clear beautiful skin who just want an added ‘shimmer’ to their bare face but Charlotte that’s a very small demographic admit that this stuff is not great

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

There are three ways to use this product
1. The Wonder glow face primer underneath your foundation
2. On its own for a relaxed dewy look.
3. Over your foundation for a glowing look.

I absolutely loved using this the ‘Wonder Glow’ as a primer, as it aids in smoothing out my skin and imperfections to create a poreless, flawless dewy look. After moisturising my skin with the Charlotte’s, magic cream, I applied the ‘Wonder Glow’ to my face with a beauty blender. I normally use a dark tan primer, which gives me a more prominent glow, but I like the fact that the ‘Wonder Glow’ gives me a subtler dewy look for those more natural looking days. When applying my makeup, I really noticed the subtle glow from the ‘Wonder Glow’ primer; I have consistently been using this primer for the last few days and have noticed how dewy my face is. I am a sucker for any product that aids in giving the skin more luminosity, so this will have to stay in my makeup bag for now!

on 1/12/2018 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don‘t see a glow...on or off my face. Makes my face smooth, okay primer, but there are better out there. I see no wonder with this on my end...glad I got the mini size in a kit and didn‘t get the full size...

I had high hopes for this wonder glow because I LOVE the magic cream. I wore this primer to get a nice glow for New Years and sadly it broke me out and gave me red tiny bumps :( so not worth it since I didn't even get a glow with this product. I would've better been off using oil with foundation to create a glow than messing up my face with this. The second ingredient is dimethicone and that can cause acne so next time I'll take a closer look at ingredients.

This is not a bad primer but I don' see any 'wonderglow' on my face. Way too pricey for the mediocre results

on 6/6/2017 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried this product many times now.. Most of the time when applied it begins to seperate and turns into little pieces, almost crumble like pieces. if you apply foundaion after, dont expect it to show, its like you've never applied it. Mac strobe cream is a better dupe.

on 4/16/2017 10:43:00 AM

I'm giving this 3 stars because I am so damn torn on this product. Of all the items I've ever ordered from CT (I drank a lot of the kool aid from this brand) this is the one i was most looking forward to getting and the one I've been most disappointed with if you will. I'll break it down as much as possible to explain where I sit with this:

Ok so packaging: No faults, it's gorgeous.... we'll get that out of the way right off the bat. Utterly lustworthy rose gold packaging that allows the gleaming gold of the actual product to shine through. Looks gorgeous on your dresser...thumbs up!
The issue with this product for me is the marketing, I should know by now and should see past it but I *enjoy* Charlottes marketing and the way she is so matter of fact, the way she utilises both supermodels and more every day women when she sells her products, her tutorials consistently use this product and more recently her "get ready in 5" sets included this product like yeah sure, you could slap this amazing stuff on and walk out of the door glowing.... so yes, I thought that sounds like what I want, a busy less than perfect woman like me slapping on a glowy product that will make me ready to face the day. I bought into the marketing for it.

So onto the product...well I expected more glow, and I can see what people say when they say it is a lotion with glitter in. I'm wearing this product alone on bare skin right now and looking closely in daylight I can see that this product hasn't done anything to smooth out pores or fill them in, but there are tons of little gold flecks all over my skin - they are barely noticeable unless you look super close and give an overall glow, but the seamless glow factor that say Becca SSP has isn't there... it's particles of gold you see. Nothing wrong with that but that leads me onto the other thing about this product... you put it on and then it kind of dries out and leaves a film if you will which I'd expect it to do being a primer, but again, no pore filling going on here.

The overall difference on bare skin is negligible and ends up as gold micro particles in a lotion that dries with a kind of film effect...Under the light wonder foundation I can't see this at all and alone it doesn't give me the ethereal glow I was hoping for. I have a lot of flaws on my bare skin and don't expect this to cover it but it would be nice if it made me look passable and I kinda don't think it really does...it's not moisturising enough to smooth out fine lines, it isn't pore filling and it doesn't really blur anything.

Over magic cream which is a highly emollient formula this works much better....but i've only tried a sample of the former. Despite this I still really like this product, my skin feels smooth while wearing it and it definitely does have a "priming" capability but it just isn't the "wonder glow" that I thought it would be.... i'll finish it but unless it grows on me I doubt I'll repurchase it. My skin is combo just for reference.