37%
package quality

price range

Reviews

17 days ago

I agree with the previous review. This product is a glittery mess and overpriced. I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (884 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

from

a month ago

Received as a sample with CT lip purchases. This product went on smoothly and I only used a little but honestly it just made a glittery mess. I adore a glowy base but it has to be a sheen rather than being able to see the shimmer particles. With Chanel vitalumiere aqua over this primer it looked better but not as good as the foundation usually does on its own. Love you usually Charlotte but really don't understand this product.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

7 months ago

I received a sample size of this along with a sample of Charlotte's Magic Cream (which I loved), and was eager to try this out. I tried this multiple times, in all 3 suggested uses (under foundation, over foundation, and on it's own). Not once did I notice any difference in the look of my skin. It certainly did nothing as a primer, and there was no glow whatsoever. I applied this both sparingly and liberally, with no discernible difference. The only time I could even see this product was when I applied it to the back of my hand- there was a barely there sheen. I have combination skin that has enough of a sheen from being more on the oily side, so this product was simply invisible when applied to my face. I don't see the use in this at all.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

a year ago

The outer packaging is very lovely, but the product itself is just meh. It is not hydrating at all and has fine specks of shimmer throughout that can settle in lines or any areas of dryness. It doesn’t look like that on her YouTube videos; it looks like a glow, but the shimmer is apparent in person. It’s just ok, but the L’Oréal glotion provides a similar appearance for a quarter of the price.

About reviewer (168 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlack

a year ago

6/2/19 Very disappointed in this primer. I have very dry skin which I use a Skinceuticals moisturiser on, and its a great moisturiser. I used the primer and once I put my foundation over it there was no glow. At all. As the day wore on, foundation stuck in my lines and clung to flaky parts of skin, and there was no glow, not even a subtle one. i used this primer with Charlotte Tilbury Foundation and it wasn't great with that either. I think a lot of the products are perhaps silicone based, and therefore stick to dry patches, flaky skin and stick in lines, as opposed to smoothly covering them. What a disappointment and for the price paid even more of a disappointment. I would not use Charlotte Tilbury again. 7/2/19 I will try CT Magic Cream, Wonderglow and then her foundation and I will see how that goes and update this post

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I will be definitely repurchasing this in the future and here is why: As someone with dry skin, I love my glowing primers. Sadly, most of them are nothing but a mix of crushed pearls that make your skin look hydrated, but in reality they have no skincare properties to them. This Wonderglow, however, is the best of both worlds. It adds a very sophisticated amount of healthy glow AND it hydrates your skin (blend of oils, hyaluronic acid etc). I almost feel like this gem should be labeled as a serum. It instantly makes my skin feel and look good. I can wear it without any foundation on (it sets to a natural finish) or pop it right underneath any other product and it will seriously add that sun-kissed filter to your skin without making you look like a greasy mess. I think it is worth every penny! For those of you who are curious to know more about her bestsellers, I have unedited swatches, application tips and makeup look in a separate review here (https://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/09/16/Full-Face-Of-Charlotte-Tilbury-Bestsellers). I hope it helps!

About reviewer (557 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0

2 years ago

What does this even do? Lady at the counter sold it to me as a primer, I don’t see my makeup looking or lasting any better than if I went without a primer. Leaves my face looking weirdly subtly glittery not dewy someone explain the point of this. I think the only people this would be good for are supermodels with naturally clear beautiful skin who just want an added ‘shimmer’ to their bare face but Charlotte that’s a very small demographic admit that this stuff is not great

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

2 years ago

There are three ways to use this product 1. The Wonder glow face primer underneath your foundation 2. On its own for a relaxed dewy look. 3. Over your foundation for a glowing look. I absolutely loved using this the ‘Wonder Glow’ as a primer, as it aids in smoothing out my skin and imperfections to create a poreless, flawless dewy look. After moisturising my skin with the Charlotte’s, magic cream, I applied the ‘Wonder Glow’ to my face with a beauty blender. I normally use a dark tan primer, which gives me a more prominent glow, but I like the fact that the ‘Wonder Glow’ gives me a subtler dewy look for those more natural looking days. When applying my makeup, I really noticed the subtle glow from the ‘Wonder Glow’ primer; I have consistently been using this primer for the last few days and have noticed how dewy my face is. I am a sucker for any product that aids in giving the skin more luminosity, so this will have to stay in my makeup bag for now! https://youtu.be/KLITxe_LDFM

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown

HairBlack

2.0

2 years ago

I don‘t see a glow...on or off my face. Makes my face smooth, okay primer, but there are better out there. I see no wonder with this on my end...glad I got the mini size in a kit and didn‘t get the full size...

About reviewer (519 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairSilver, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I had high hopes for this wonder glow because I LOVE the magic cream. I wore this primer to get a nice glow for New Years and sadly it broke me out and gave me red tiny bumps :( so not worth it since I didn't even get a glow with this product. I would've better been off using oil with foundation to create a glow than messing up my face with this. The second ingredient is dimethicone and that can cause acne so next time I'll take a closer look at ingredients.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair