Andalou Naturals Lavender Shea Firming Body Butter

3.5

Not tested on animals

on 6/8/2018 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this lotion, except the scent is so strong I wouldn’t repurchase for that reason.

It’s a mix of a butter and lotion though it’s not as hydrating as a body butter.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I am becoming a huge fan of Andalou Naturals. Better ingredients at active levels at an affordable price. This delightfully emollient body butter has a natural lavender scent that I like. I also notice a hint of cocoa butter scent with this. It if filled with antioxidants from Andalou's Bioactive Berry Complex which is a blend of superfruits, Apple and grape stem cells to support healthy skin, Skin firming Coq10, vitamin B5 and white tea extract. The base for this body butter is aloe vera and sunflower oil with shea butter and cocoa butter. Also has glycerin, Manuka Honey, Mango butter, Tamanu Oil, and Evening Primrose oil. I would consider this a long term treatment for anti-aging and skin firming benefits. What I notice is that my skin is hydrated without feeling greasy, has more of a velvety feel to it. Also like that it is now available in a tube instead of a wide mouth jar.

Popular Lotions / Creams