4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I have been on the look for a truly waterproof eye pencil for like for ever. The waterproof version of this eye pencil is SOLID waterproof - it does not budge, smudge or fade at any point. I can even wear it with no primer under (!). So that is a huge plus. However, it has taken me quite a while to find the best way to use this product. The product is very soft and a bit tricky to work with, plus you need to sharpen the pencil like every 2 seconds to keep it sharp. My solution has been to use my eyeliner brush straight on the pencil tip, and apply it like a gel eyeliner. The result is like perfection. With this little trick, this might very weel become a HG product for me. And the price is very attarctive as well.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I bought this in the shade 60 Black. It's a nice and quite soft pencil, and the color isn't washed out or anything like that. Before it sets, it's easy to smudge, but when it is set, pretty much nothing seems to move it. I tried removing it with micellar water, a plain ol' cleanser, water and soap... nothing seemed to get it off. Then I rubbed on some coconut oil, and it went away fine! This is a very good eyeliner pencil, it holds for a very long time, and using some oil, it's easy to get off. I'll probably repurchase this.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

I use this in shade 65 Icy Blue, it´s the perfect dusky blue. Last all day, creamy texture, smudges well. Pigmentation excellent.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

Very good. Colour is good and stays on forever and a day. Doesnt smudge like others I tried. Good and cheap. Will buy again.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

11 years ago

hmmmm i bought this in a brown cant be bothered looking at which brown it is.. but yeah its actually pretty good since it cost me 4 bucks (australian) its maybe a bit too light for me but you know cant expect too much cos of the price :) and i cant seem to find it again which is a bit of a let down

About reviewer (139 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

12 years ago

I have two of these eyeliners: Green Gold and Bright Turquoise. I love em both! The green one is perfect when making a smokey eye but much less harsh then black or grey. Works really well for daytime too, gives a soft line and really frames my blue-grey eyes. The turquoise really lives up to the name "Brigth Turquoise", very vivid and beautiful. Perfect when you want a pop of colour! I'm definetly buying more of these. Good staying power and quite cheap!

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

12 years ago

I have two of these- 1 in Palm Green and 1 in Golden Green. Palm Green is a gorgeous muted deep kelly green, and Golden Green is an olive color with a hint of gold. I did not expect much from these pencils, but I am impressed. I'm going through an eyeliner phase now, and am always disappointed by ones that deposit color into my crease a couple of hours into wear. I can honestly say I have yet to notice any smudge off with these pencils. I was even at an all-day outdoor music fest this weekend and put them to the test - by the end of the night I still had the same lined eye I came in with! No color transfer, no smearing, no color migration. I was amazed. The texture of the pencil is very soft, but I prefer a soft pencil. It's easier on the skin and I also prefer a softer, larger line. I have large eyes so, tiny super thin lines do nothing for me. The color on these greens is still fairly subtle/neutral, so I feel like you can get away with a thicker line with these. I gave it a 3 in packaging because while the pencil itself is fine - it has a clear push-on lid for the tip, the actual wrapping took far too long to get off! I thought I was getting into a Faberge egg or something! I am not sure how secure the lid will be long-term either, but, it's no better or worse than other eyeliner pencils I have. I will definitely be repurchasing this product, and in more colors. The only thing I am unsure of is how to sharpen it - the pencil surrounding the tip is plastic, not wooden, and I'm afraid a regular sharpener would massacre the soft lead. Anyone have a tip on this? Update: It seems my regular sharpener does the trick! I have also bought the Electric Lilac pencil - a gorgeous bright blue. Love it! Also, I have now put these above my beloved MAC Powerpoint liners - they are that good. MAC's will still not hold up through an entire day, and these do. Now that they are discounted at Walgreen's due to pulling out or just going out of business, I am going to stock up! *2nd Update* Well, I have since tried just about every color of these and am still in absolute LOVE. Now that they're discontinued :( I had my mom and even my fiance hunting local Walgreens for them! I have stocked up on tons of them so hopefully I will never run out :) Also, the aforementioned caps seem to stay on fine - haven't had an incident yet. I also have found that since they have such great lasting and smudgeproof power, they're great bases/toppers for other liners or shadows I use as liners. It's *miraculous*, but when paired with these pencils, other liners don't budge now. I bump these up to 5, and am sad to see them gone!

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

3.0

13 years ago

The package makes this look like a vivid purple but it's actually a dark muted plum. But it was on sale for 2/$2.19 so I can't really complain. An average liner.

About reviewer (3509 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3.0

13 years ago

Good quality d/s liner with a decent color selection. I've tried Loden Green (matte, muted brownish green - like a Loden coat), Amethyst (matte, dark, dirty purple), Bamboo Green (slightly metallic, mid-tone green), Navy (dark, almost black navy). Applies well, but skips a bit so you have to go over the line again to fill it out properly. Soft and doesn't drag much along the lid. Hard to sharpen to a fine tip because of the soft consistency, and thus almost impossible to apply a fine line. Good if you want thicker lines along the eye - which I don't.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

14 years ago

I have it in no 97 Gold green, which is an olive green with a sheer gold shimmer. A beautiful color, softer than black and more interesting than brown or grey. It brings my bluegreen eyes out, and makes them look seablue. I think it will suit almost anybody. I find it a little too soft, so I keep it in the fridge - makes application much easier. I often pair it with Isadora's duo shadow no 44 golden forest, a favourite for work or leisure. Recommended. UPDATE NOVEMBER: I recently purchased no 54 Indigo, a beautiful dark bluish green that really emphasizes and electrifies the bluegreen in my eyes. One of the few liners I really enjoy wearing instead of my traditional black or brown.

About reviewer (349 reviews)

Age30-35