TheBalm How 'Bout Them Apples? Cheek & Lip Cream Palette

TheBalm How 'Bout Them Apples? Cheek & Lip Cream Palette
TheBalm How Bout Them Apples palette

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

RAD. This palette is so great. I am kind of jumping the gun as I've only used three of the colors so far, but I just wanted to report that the colors work wonderfully as cream blushes...super blendable and pigmented (for me, anyway--NC10ish here). I have a feeling this might become my default/HG blush option, as I use a heavy coverage cream foundation (WnW Coverall) that likes to grip onto powder blush and not blend (even with some loose powder applied on top of the foundation). I haven't used it on my lips and probably won't because I'm an l/s hoarder already :) I got this from Hautelook, and even though they took 6 weeks (!) to ship, it was well worth the wait!

on 2/20/2016 4:59:00 PM

For me, this has been a wonderful palette....love it for days when I want to slap on a BB cream, add some blush, and quick lip....just so I look somewhat put together. I have used almost every shade, and absolutely how easy it is to blend on cheeks.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am so obsessed with this blush palette! The consistency of all the blushes is easy and smooth to apply. As a cheek product, and the staying power is great for me (I have oily skin). As a lip product, I would say that the staying power is comparable to any non-long wearing, regular lipstick. I didn't find the product overly drying on my lips, but not super hydrating either. Overall, I think this palette is great, and gives you diverse blush options. The pigmentation is wonderful as well - not much product is needed to achieve colour.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love this lip and cheek palette! You get 6 great colors ranging from a pale neutral pink to a vampy red. They blend really well, and are great for layering. It lasts much longer as a blush, all day if you use primer, but as a lip color it doesn't have quite as much staying power. I also noticed that it can feel a bit dry on the lips, much more like a stain than a balm. However, you can get that great 'I just ate a popsicle' effect with this, which I love for summer! It is a little expensive, but you get a lot of product with great color options. If you like a cream blush I would definitely pick this up!