Too Faced Natural Eyes

4.1

This is my traveling palette, because of the size/ sturdy packaging. The overall effect is disappointing, though. You can't pull off more than two looks with this palette, so in terms of versatility, there's practically none. I was satisfied with the shimmery shades except for the erotica which is one of the worst eyeshadows I've used (apart for plagiarized makeup), no pigmentation or ability to build at all. It's like sparkling dust!! The color nudie (in the big pan) is very light, practically non-existent on the lids. Almost identical to cashmere bunny in the smaller pan. This palette seriously lacks a good crease shade. Just very bland, non-verstaile, subdued, none of which I look for in a palette. And the price is a insane for the lack of quality you get! Thanks too faced, now I'll never try your costly Chocolate - bars - whatever-they're-called pallettes either:)

3.5 stars. The palette is smaller than I expected, and the eyeshadows are mini sized . The matte shades are chalky . My favorite shades are the shimmer and sparkle ones. You need to wear a primer with these or they will not go on very pigmented. Chocolate martini , push up, and erotica are my favorite . I wish too faced sold single eyeshadows since I only like a few in this palette. Will not repurchase.

I love, love, loved the shades and consistency of this palette. I speak in the past tense only because my fussy eyelids blew up in flames after a week of wearing this. I even tried giving makeup a break for a week to see if it was really my new favorite eyeshadow set that was causing the allergy drama, but it was. Bummer. This set is so versatile and I loved mixing and matching the shades that consist of matte and shimmer choices. I loved how I could use the same palette to create a pared-down day look and also a glamorous night look. If you are lucky enough to be allergy-free you will love this kit, enjoy it for me!

This palette from Too Faced called Natural Eyes is packaged in a tin cute container. It has a mirror inside the upper lid. I wish it is larger so it is easier to see when applying the shadows on. The closure is magnetic but not very strong which concerns me for travelling and I think I would put elastic around it if I'm getting into my purse frequently, but then, when travelling, I wouldn't carry that in my purse. The packaging pretty and feminine. The shadows are combination of matt and shimmer, one has sporadic sparkles. This palette is perfect for day look, simple, without too much thought on color combination to not make a mistake but enough to be creative. I am very pale and doesn't look too dark. The shadows have medium pigmentation and I used the darker shadows as an eyeliner using my very short, thin, flat eye brush to apply it on. I do have normal to dry skin, well over 40, and the powder did not fade, move or blur off the lining of the upper eye and the lid and upper lid powder never faded from 6 am to 10 pm. Now that is good quality! I will repurchase. I won't get into all the shades as many before me already have. I have no issues with any shade, applying it on, blending.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

NEUTRAL SKIN TONE LIFE SAVER. I LOVE this palette. I like this better than my chanel tisse rivoli or the naked 2/3 (which I gave away immediately) and countless other natural/shimmery palettes. This also has a great contour powder (nudie), which is a mid matte taupe brown (GREAT for people who have neutral skin and can't wear orangey contours like Hoola OR cool colors) you can highlight that contour with heaven during the day and silk teddy at night even. It's a great neutral palette for people who really like natural/shimmery looks that aren't too warm or cool. Yes, I'm a neutral/warm, but warm contours go neon orange on me. So if you have to walk the fine line between warm and cool like me, get this palette! old school but still amazing.

I really liked the colors in this palette. Super pigmented but stays best with an eyeshadow primer. I dropped mine and a few of them broke unfortunately but I liked it overall.

First off, the packaging is nice; it is sturdy and adorable. However, the eyeshadow were disappointing. I tried many different looks with this and all failed. The matte shades are difficult to blend out. The texture is dry, chalky, and muddy on skin. The shimmers were decent. Quite beautiful colors. It wasn't worth the 36 dollars I ended up returning it.

I really love this palette. I use it in rotation with my Naked 2 palette quite often. The glitter shades are a bit much, but the others are amazing and blend well.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I love this palette, the shades are really nice and blend easily. I use the "day" shades most often, as you can barely even tell I'm wearing makeup. The other shades are very nice as well, if I want a more dramatic look, or just to add glitter :) I sometimes even use silk teddy as highlighter.
I'd recommend this palette to anyone looking for good quality, everyday eyeshadow.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've had this palette for years, it's one of my go-to's if I'm in a time crunch. The shimmer shadows, at least for me, have a lot of fall out, but all the colors are super blendable. I started using the Sexspresso shade to fill in my brows and it works great. May not necessarily purchase again, haven't decided.