Origins Refreshing Scrub Cleanser

3.7

on 6/19/2018 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

So far I really like this face wash! Lately I've been trying to steer clear of harsh physical exfoliators for the sake of my skin, but this one is definitely gentle enough and I'm not worried about it, at all. I've been using this with the Drink up Overnight intensive face mask and right now my skin is looking more fresh, glowy and with less acne. A little goes a long way considering the price. I really like the ingredients in this cleanser; just make sure you're not allergic to any of them. The smell of this cleanser is so lovely, a refreshing splash of orange. It does not feel too stripping on my skin and before using this face wash I use an oil-based cleanser to remove makeup, a makeup wipe to remove the rest and then this Origins Scrub Cleanser. I will update how my skin is looking and feeling after more time.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I loved this product, it really made my skin feel clean and refreshed, and it smells fabulous. I usually tend to go for oil-free products, but I decided to give this one a go. My skin has been smooth and brighter since I started using it, will definitely repurchase!

on 6/1/2014 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was quite a bit disappointed in this scrub. I though for sure it would leave my skin squeaky-clean and exfoliated, but nope. It does an okay job of cleansing, but there's few Jojoba and Carnauba Wax scrubbies/beads and contrary to its premise, my skin does not feel "awake" or look quite as radiant as they claim. The scent is to die for, as it contains a 100% natural essential oil blend of Grapefruit, Lemon and Spearmint, but for me, that's just not enough to make me love it. I may finish it by using it as a body scrub, and then onto the next best thing.