OPI Coca~Cola Red

Coca~Cola Red

4.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I have this in both a mini bottle and a full sized. I'm not a big red polish person but I love this one. Not just because it's Coke related, I swear. Looks lovely on my fair skintone. It's the exact shade of Coca Cola red. OPI maintains its reign on red formulas with this. It takes two coats, but the formula is great. It's also awesome for nail art. If I ran out of my bottles I'd gladly replace them.

on 5/24/2018 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

BEST RED EVER for my skin tone. I loved it so much that I stocked up when it came out and bought 10 bottles. I have 4 left. Very opaque but I need to 2 coats for it to look really nice. It wears well, gorgeous red. My all time favorite.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a really nice polish, we've all seen a red cream before and know that often times OPI is just reinventing the wheel with these shades but for me this red is so flattering and pretty with my skin tone (pale, pink toned...not yellow), it's red with just a hint of orange so it's just very season one of "Mad Men" looking. The formula is excellent, applies easy and perfectly and has good lasting power.

on 7/13/2016 9:53:00 AM

This polish is from 2014 OPI Coca-Cola Collection. I am sure that the name of the shade leaves you in no doubt as to what to expect from the colour - Coca-cola Red.

The formula is great on this one. It is opaque in 1 coat, but 2 coats look best. Unlike many other reds I own, this one last really well too.

I am not sure I will be repurchasing it, as I have enough red polish to last me a lifetime, but I would highly recommend it to others.

on 12/29/2014 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Coca-Cola Red is from OPI Coca-Cola Collection 2014. This is a very basic hot bright red. I really love it. I thought it just look like a basic red. However, when I walk outdoor, the hint of orange pops up. It still red but you can tell there is an orangy in it.
The formula is crème based and it glides on pretty smoothly and evenly. To my surprise, I think I only use one good coat to make it opaque and it looks even on my nails. I still put 2 coats to make it look more solid.
Drying time is super quick. I love it on a hot summer day. And I put it on my toes, look just perfect. Good for both day and evening wear too. If you like red, this is a really good one to have. I bought another one for backup.

on 10/2/2014 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

It's a great red polish, the moment I applied it my first thought was "Coca Cola". What I really love about it is that you only need one coat and you're ready to go. For some reason it kinda reminds me of OPI Big Apple, but Coca Cola Red is definitely more intense, almost neon. It catches everyone's attention

on 9/3/2014 12:15:00 PM

This is probably the best red nail polish I've had so far. Great coverage, if you're in a hurry you can get away with only one coat, doesn't take too long to dry and they completely nailed the color. 10/10

on 8/27/2014 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It's a warm, almost-neon red with a jellied-creme finish, good coverage and a lovely shine. What knocks this shade out of the park is that it's a dupe for a polish my mom loved way back in the 80's. For years, she's been searching for a shade to dupe a 1980s Christian Dior polish called "Rouge Video", and Coca-Cola Red was exactly what she was searching for. I've picked up a couple backups for her, and am glad she's so happy with it!

on 8/12/2014 4:26:00 AM

It's another orange-y red. Pretty, but overhyped. OPI didn't re-invent the wheel with this one, although I have to say the formula is excellent. Super-smooth and opaque and creamy. Really impressive. No problems with application or wear.

But I thought that this particular shade of red was too unoriginal and boring. Although it's very nice this isn't something that I would buy again.

Liked but did not love.

on 8/11/2014 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am a great fan of OPI polishes but this one exceeded my expectations. It's just about perfect, that's all I can add to the other reviews. It's a true red, only in the shade or artificial light you can see a very tiny bit of orange but in plain sunlight it's just true red. Perfect application, creamy, intensely pigmented, very nice on warm skin tone, I believe it would work in any season and it's limited edition, so get it before it's gone!

Popular Polishes