Arbonne Pure Vibrance Hair Revitalizing Masque

No Image

3.0

Not tested on animals

Love the smell but it made my hair dry and it runs out quickly. Not worth the money.

on 7/12/2014 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I wanted to try this as i liked the other mask (sea mask) that Arbonne makes. This one is way more expensive (larger container - but a Tub not a tube) and VERY thick. Smelled OK. Better than the Pure Vibrance conditioner.

After 1 use it seemed just OK.
Will update after multiple uses to see if product builds up.
I have very fine color treated hair.

Update: I can only use this very rarely (every 2 weeks or less) as it is tooo heavy for my fine hair. Super-weighty.

If you have dry thirsty and coarser/thicker hair - give it a try. For fine hair? I would skip it. Too expensive (as all Arbonne products are) so I will NOT re-purchase.

on 5/28/2014 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

One of my favourite Arbonne products!! It's pricey at $56 Canadian but worth it! I used to wash my hair every 3-4 days and I can now go 5 days while using this mask. I feel like it must have keratin in it or something because my frizz has disappeared. This mask leaves my hair feeling soft, hydrated, and shiny... IT doesn't act up and does exactly what I want it to! I will keep re-purchasing.
BTW- my hair is not coloured. That's what the pitch of this product is, but it doesn't have to be. I think it's great even on my virgin hair!