Uploaded by MsPsylocke

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/09/2018

My go to product if my lips are really chapped and dry. It is also a very feminine, sweet product. Thanks Nivea.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

Apr/06/2018

It's just an ok product for me. I got this in a little set around the holidays because I'd wanted to try the Lip Butters for a while, but I doubt I'll buy more in the future.

It smells really nice, not too strong, but the smell doesn't really fade like some scented lip products I've had. I also don't think it stays on my lips very long, and it isn't …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (107 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Jun/17/2017

Every morning i wear this to school... it is very comfortable to wear and no one know i wear lip balm / butter and they said my lip are getting better and it smell like food ...

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

Jun/03/2017

I mean it did the job, doesn't sink in well for like a long time. It smells nice but the package can easily be bent or have a dent in it after you drop it. I think there are much better products out there but it's pretty good.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Apr/27/2017

It does hydrate my lips without greasy residue. Nice smell (and taste... yes, we all do it sometimes). My lips are always chapped, no matter how much water I drink. This really helped. I only use this around the house when I can put a lot on let it soak in. The best moisturizer I've ever used.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Apr/21/2017

Excellent lip product.I apply it at night,after i exfoliate my lips and in the morning my lips are in haven.Framboise smell.Not too much tacky.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

Mar/10/2017

Amazing! This year my lips have been extremely dry and I have never had that problem before. Not only does this moisturize but it's smells amazing and the price is right. Buy it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (238 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Jan/29/2017

I purchased this on a whim. I use and love the dark blue Nivea lip balm. I decided to give this one a try. I love the scent of this. It smells amazing. I personally use this at night because it lasts so long. I am not a big fan of having to dip my fingers into it. Personally I would only use this at night because of having to use fingers to apply. This is definitely a repurchase for me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (587 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

Sep/26/2016

Nimrieldee (sorry if I misspelled it) has a great review. On point. It IS thick (it's BUTTER), I never liked using my fingers, a little bit goes a long way, DONT use a lot, they all smell amazing except for the regular unflavored one (DUH). They do moisturize, I've used this along with he macadamia for YEARS on end. Love it just don't use it. 4 stars.

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Sep/26/2016

I have used the Macadamia, Original and Raspberry ones. All so utterly good.
- Moisturising & Very Hydrating
- Not thick or waxy on the lips
- Smells like a sweet packet of Raspberry lollies!

Would 110% recommend this to anyone female or male. I used to have chronically chapped lips, and this balm has healed them.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral