Ecotools Eye Enhancing Duo Brush Set

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Price: $10.99 plus tax
Store: Ulta

These are the first brushes that I've ever purchased from Ecotools, but they wont be the last. I had to toss the eyeshadow brushes that I've had for years after they started to shed and the handles loosened on them. I was browsing Ulta's website and noticed that these were moderately priced and highly rated so I ordered the set. And...I love them. I like that this is truly and all-in-one set. There is a good fluffy brush that I'm really enjoying for crease work on my droopy, hooded eyes. Each of the brush heads are very soft yet dense. They can pack on and blend colors very nicely. I like that they are double-ended and are so easy to travel with. I store them in the plastic and cloth package they came in to keep them free of dust. I will be purchasing the buffing brush next!

on 6/4/2016 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a great all in one set. they are very soft and there has been no shedding and I've had these for a couple of months. I use the DEFINE to apply shadow to my lower lash line for a smoky look the SHADE to pack on color on my lid. The BLEND to blend out my crease color (not to apply the crease color) and the SMUDGE I use for my inner corners. This would be a great set for beginners as well.

To Read all 21 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/12/2016 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is an amazing deal! 4 brushes for about next to nothing. For my eyeshadow needs, this has all of the bases covered. I've been using these brushes everyday for a year and haven't needed to buy any others. They're soft, they blend well, and they're really durable. I like that they're double ended. They take up less space and it's easy to alternate between brush tips. The shader brush is great for packing on shadow as well as some concentrated crease action. It has tapered sides that help it blend at the same time. The fluffy brush is an amazing blending brush. The angled brush is great for using shadow as liner or for lining shadow under the eyes. The flat little nub of a brush I love using for a smoked out lower lash line and for placing an inner corner highlight. If you don't have any eye brushes or have really sucky ones, you need these!

on 4/17/2016 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

These are my favorite eyeshadow brushes to use everyday! I love these! They are all you really need for your eyeshadow. They are soft and work great!

on 4/17/2016 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great, cheap, travel perfect brush set. It has everything I need for my lids. My only qualm is that I prefer a thinner liner brush, but this works well enough.

on 10/21/2015 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing - yeah! LOVE these brushes!
Quickest smoky eye EVER - use the short bristled one for pressing darker shadow onto the lash line - it practically does the smoky eye itself! I press that short bristled brush (not the angled one) first onto water, then dab onto my favorite smoky eyeshadow, press it onto my lash line and smudge with the same brush.

I've always loved a smoky eye but don't do it often in recent years 'cause of the time it takes. I like to be as quick and no fuss as possible with my makeup. But this brush makes it so quick and easy! Because of this silly brush, I've started doing a smoky eye often lately, and I feel so much more confident.
Love that Ecotools is cruelty free, inexpensive, & these brushes are double ended - better for travel and more economical. I've only used Ecotools brushes for years and have never had a single bristle fall out of any of them.

These are the only eye brushes I need (except for a brow brush/comb). Soft but sturdy, economical and eco friendly. Shadow applies easily and these brushes are perfect size in all respects. I find the pouch they came in a bit annoying to store them in so I don't use it unless I'm travelling. These brushes clean well and are good quality. I have yet to see even one bristle/hair shed. Overall I am impressed with the Eco Tools line as I have the retractable kabuki brush and love that one as well.

Would recommend this to anyone shopping for a brush set. Picked it up at Walmart for approx $8 Cdn.

on 9/21/2015 6:19:00 PM

This is a great brush set for a very economical price. I am satisfied with both the quality and longevity of the product. Plus it is sustainable, and therefore, awesome.

on 9/21/2015 4:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have sensitive skin and I'm careful in selecting the brushes I use. I've had success with other Ecotools brushes and bought this set.

The eyeshadow brush is a perfect size. Not too fluffy or small. Angled brush is perfect for applying brow powder. It works way better compared to expensive ones I've used. The smudger brush is wonderful to use to soften harsh eyeliner. The blending brush is a perfect size and shape for my hooded eyelids. I find some blending brushes are too large for my eye shape but not this one.

The bristles are soft and non irritating. I keep these brushes stored in the pouch they came in. Perfect for travel, in your purse for touch ups, or for everyday tool at home.

I bought these on Amazon Canada for $9.99 canadian dollars. I would repurchase.

on 8/19/2015 2:40:00 AM

Great for concealing, contouring and eyes! Lovely to touch, and so pretty! Great company!

Popular Makeup Brushes