4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I got this in a mini pack for christmas with a lot of other Satsuma products and i am obsessed! This smells amazing, a juicy and fresh tangerine scent which is my favourite fruity or citrus scent, it gets rid of all your body odors, dirt, etc. Isn't super harsh on the skin, which is always a bonus for someone with naturally dry skin like me. It also lingers for hours which is something i really like in shower gels, lotions, etc especially if its a scent i really like. I just want to keep smelling myself whenever i use this because of how nice it smells. This isnt something you will like if you dont like products with fragrances because this is very scented but if you do like body products that are scented and like tangerines then you will definitely enjoy this one. This is honestly the first time ive been so impressed and obsessed with a shower gel because i do like a lot of the ones i have used but i rarely will go out of my way to buy them again because they havent wowed me quite that much. once i am running low on this i will definitely be buying this again

About reviewer (163 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

a year ago

Smell is fantastic! Lingers on the body and fills my whole bathroom. My skin does not feel dry after. It takes a lot of product to create a lather however and keep it for whole body wash.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I love this Shower Gel. My husband uses it as well bc it smells like fresh tangerine to me. Not girly, just luscious and fruity! I also use the Satsuma gel lotion, the light spray and the eau de toilette. It's not overwhelming bc I lightly layer. I have people ask me daily what perfume I'm wearing bc they love it! Me too..

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I give this a 3.5, the scent is super strong make sure you love the scent before you buy. I find it nice and refreshing for mornings. The shower gel itself lathers up very well and rinses clean but is not as drying as bath and body works shower gels. It's nice enough to rebuy on sale in the giant container with the pump which goes on sale every once in a while. May try a different scent.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

2.0

2 years ago

I don't get the hype about this, the fragrance is so artificial and candy like, the scent doesn't linger,lather is usual, ya it doesn't dry out but there are many shower gels in the whole (no soap,cruelty free category) that don't. There are so many better citric body washes that this one was so underwhelming from TBS which is known for it's shower stuff and yes there are many good ones but this one is a waste of money!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

3 years ago

Even being in storage it still smells like its new. This gel stands the test of time. I would buy two big ones at a time. That is why one sat for a long time. We have hard water. It works great.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

1.0

3 years ago

Has a very synthetic scent that smells like a cheap orange lollipop. As a cleanser, it disappoints. It does not lather well, contains harsh detergents and a host of other ingredients I try to avoid. Drugstore body washes such as Dial, Softsoap, Tone and Vitabath are ten times better than this.

About reviewer (3077 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

4 years ago

My fave scent from the body shop. Men like it too...as in its pretty unisex and they'll want to use it themselves. I remember years ago I had a bf who would always steal mine so we ended up sharing but you'll go through the bottle too fast if you share so if you like this hide it and let your man use some cheap Irish Spring or Zest soap...sucka Very scented will take over your whole bathroom...very refreshing juicy smell. I don't find this drying but then again the skin on my body isn't dry ever...Im a person who sweats easily even though Im thin-lol-and I actually despise moisturising body washes. I find these body shop shower gels similar to the Avon shower gels with the hooks to hang from your shower which are my obsession...although they don't have a Satsuma scent-bummer. So yeah, this is the only scent I find worthy of buying from the Body Shop since they're pretty pricey for what they are...unless on sale. Delicious scent, clean body...that is all

About reviewer (322 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

This is one of my favorite shower gels. I have bought it many times.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

HG body wash. The scent helps to wake me up in the morning and gives me a burst of zesty freshness. I follow up with the Satsuma beautifying oil striaght out of the shower and add the body butter on top.

About reviewer (444 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm