The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Nobilis, Methylparaben, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Citrus Reticulata (Satsuma) Oil, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Orange 4, Yellow 6.

on 6/26/2018 2:19:00 PM

I love this Shower Gel. My husband uses it as well bc it smells like fresh tangerine to me. Not girly, just luscious and fruity! I also use the Satsuma gel lotion, the light spray and the eau de toilette. It's not overwhelming bc I lightly layer. I have people ask me daily what perfume I'm wearing bc they love it! Me too..

on 3/29/2017 5:09:00 PM

Even being in storage it still smells like its new. This gel stands the test of time. I would buy two big ones at a time. That is why one sat for a long time.

We have hard water. It works great.

on 4/19/2016 1:44:00 AM

My fave scent from the body shop. Men like it too...as in its pretty unisex and they'll want to use it themselves. I remember years ago I had a bf who would always steal mine so we ended up sharing but you'll go through the bottle too fast if you share so if you like this hide it and let your man use some cheap Irish Spring or Zest soap...sucka
Very scented will take over your whole bathroom...very refreshing juicy smell. I don't find this drying but then again the skin on my body isn't dry ever...Im a person who sweats easily even though Im thin-lol-and I actually despise moisturising body washes. I find these body shop shower gels similar to the Avon shower gels with the hooks to hang from your shower which are my obsession...although they don't have a Satsuma scent-bummer. So yeah, this is the only scent I find worthy of buying from the Body Shop since they're pretty pricey for what they are...unless on sale. Delicious scent, clean body...that is all

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG body wash. The scent helps to wake me up in the morning and gives me a burst of zesty freshness. I follow up with the Satsuma beautifying oil striaght out of the shower and add the body butter on top.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This shower gel smells like a giant, delicious orange and leaves my skin feeling clean but not overly dry.

on 1/10/2015 7:15:00 PM

I love this shower gel. It smells tangy and cheerful and it doesn't make the shower slippery.

One of my fave TBS products EVER! The scent is amazing--it's not the "typical citrus scent", it's uplifting, sunshiny & just oozes positive vibes. Love this to bits! :)

on 12/14/2014 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this body wash. Even though it costs double the price of Nivea Touch Of Happiness, which has a similar scent, I don't mind spending more for this. My ex boyfriend even used to steal it all the time, it really is that good. It also lingers for a long time after your shower, and if you get the glycerin soap version (also Body Shop brand) you bathroom ALWAYS smells like it. Fantastic body wash for the price.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Best of all the scents they carry,.,

I just love love love the smell of this in the morning. It is perfectly serviceable as a body wash - definitely pricy for the amount you're getting, in comparison to other brands. However, what sells me on it is a) the smell, and b) the fact i can use it as a shampoo and a body wash. I follow up with a conditioner (Aussie) and my hair feels fine. I told a friend about this, and she was absolutely horrified that I would do that to my hair. However, I'm always being told that my hair smells good, and feels soft (boyfriends, hair dressers, etc.) so I'm pretty comfortable with keeping it as a shampoo. And it just makes my bathroom smell so good! My bf likes to use it as well, and he follows it up with Clinique Happy for men, which is a really citrusy cologne. Delish.