The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Nobilis, Methylparaben, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Citrus Reticulata (Satsuma) Oil, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Orange 4, Yellow 6.

on 6/26/2018 2:19:00 PM

I love this Shower Gel. My husband uses it as well bc it smells like fresh tangerine to me. Not girly, just luscious and fruity! I also use the Satsuma gel lotion, the light spray and the eau de toilette. It's not overwhelming bc I lightly layer. I have people ask me daily what perfume I'm wearing bc they love it! Me too..

on 6/26/2018 12:58:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I give this a 3.5, the scent is super strong make sure you love the scent before you buy. I find it nice and refreshing for mornings. The shower gel itself lathers up very well and rinses clean but is not as drying as bath and body works shower gels. It's nice enough to rebuy on sale in the giant container with the pump which goes on sale every once in a while. May try a different scent.

on 2/23/2018 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I don't get the hype about this, the fragrance is so artificial and candy like, the scent doesn't linger,lather is usual, ya it doesn't dry out but there are many shower gels in the whole (no soap,cruelty free category) that don't. There are so many better citric body washes that this one was so underwhelming from TBS which is known for it's shower stuff and yes there are many good ones but this one is a waste of money!

on 3/29/2017 5:09:00 PM

Even being in storage it still smells like its new. This gel stands the test of time. I would buy two big ones at a time. That is why one sat for a long time.

We have hard water. It works great.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Has a very synthetic scent that smells like a cheap orange lollipop. As a cleanser, it disappoints. It does not lather well, contains harsh detergents and a host of other ingredients I try to avoid. Drugstore body washes such as Dial, Softsoap, Tone and Vitabath are ten times better than this.

on 4/19/2016 1:44:00 AM

My fave scent from the body shop. Men like it too...as in its pretty unisex and they'll want to use it themselves. I remember years ago I had a bf who would always steal mine so we ended up sharing but you'll go through the bottle too fast if you share so if you like this hide it and let your man use some cheap Irish Spring or Zest soap...sucka
Very scented will take over your whole bathroom...very refreshing juicy smell. I don't find this drying but then again the skin on my body isn't dry ever...Im a person who sweats easily even though Im thin-lol-and I actually despise moisturising body washes. I find these body shop shower gels similar to the Avon shower gels with the hooks to hang from your shower which are my obsession...although they don't have a Satsuma scent-bummer. So yeah, this is the only scent I find worthy of buying from the Body Shop since they're pretty pricey for what they are...unless on sale. Delicious scent, clean body...that is all

This is one of my favorite shower gels. I have bought it many times.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG body wash. The scent helps to wake me up in the morning and gives me a burst of zesty freshness. I follow up with the Satsuma beautifying oil striaght out of the shower and add the body butter on top.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This shower gel smells like a giant, delicious orange and leaves my skin feeling clean but not overly dry.

on 1/10/2015 7:15:00 PM

I love this shower gel. It smells tangy and cheerful and it doesn't make the shower slippery.

Popular Gels/Soaps