The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Nobilis, Methylparaben, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Citrus Reticulata (Satsuma) Oil, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Orange 4, Yellow 6.

on 4/19/2016 1:44:00 AM

My fave scent from the body shop. Men like it too...as in its pretty unisex and they'll want to use it themselves. I remember years ago I had a bf who would always steal mine so we ended up sharing but you'll go through the bottle too fast if you share so if you like this hide it and let your man use some cheap Irish Spring or Zest soap...sucka
Very scented will take over your whole bathroom...very refreshing juicy smell. I don't find this drying but then again the skin on my body isn't dry ever...Im a person who sweats easily even though Im thin-lol-and I actually despise moisturising body washes. I find these body shop shower gels similar to the Avon shower gels with the hooks to hang from your shower which are my obsession...although they don't have a Satsuma scent-bummer. So yeah, this is the only scent I find worthy of buying from the Body Shop since they're pretty pricey for what they are...unless on sale. Delicious scent, clean body...that is all

This is one of my favorite shower gels. I have bought it many times.

To Read all 196 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

HG body wash. The scent helps to wake me up in the morning and gives me a burst of zesty freshness. I follow up with the Satsuma beautifying oil striaght out of the shower and add the body butter on top.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This shower gel smells like a giant, delicious orange and leaves my skin feeling clean but not overly dry.

on 1/10/2015 7:15:00 PM

I love this shower gel. It smells tangy and cheerful and it doesn't make the shower slippery.

One of my fave TBS products EVER! The scent is amazing--it's not the "typical citrus scent", it's uplifting, sunshiny & just oozes positive vibes. Love this to bits! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product smells amazing, and lathers up really well on the body puff.

on 12/18/2014 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love the smell of this shower gel and even got my sisters addicted to it, but it dried out my skin! If The Body Shop ever releases a cream version of this body wash, I'd definitely repurchase again!

on 12/14/2014 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this body wash. Even though it costs double the price of Nivea Touch Of Happiness, which has a similar scent, I don't mind spending more for this. My ex boyfriend even used to steal it all the time, it really is that good. It also lingers for a long time after your shower, and if you get the glycerin soap version (also Body Shop brand) you bathroom ALWAYS smells like it. Fantastic body wash for the price.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Best of all the scents they carry,.,