Diesel Loverdose Tattoo

Diesel Loverdose Tattoo

3.7

I've been hunting for a perfume that my boyfriend loves as much as the original Loverdose that I just find to be too heavy in the Spring/Summer. I've known of Loverdose Tattoo for awhile but I just never had the chance to try it, which is a real shame as it's such an absolutely stunning fragrance! I got a sample vial of this last weekend and on my skin it's this warmly fruity, vanilla rice pudding with the barest hint of creamy milk. I think that this perfume is one of those ones that you need to try on your skin and live in for a few days to decide if it truly meshes with you, and if it does it won't smell the same on any of your friends either. Anyway, since I fell in love with this perfume and it's basically a lighter comfort version of the very sexy Loverdose; I am picking up the biggest bottle they make this weekend. Such a great perfume!

on 10/2/2014 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was happily surprised by this fragrance! Im 20 so I try to stay away from scents that are to mature, but this scent was youthful and fun!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love the original Loverdose, so I really wanted to try this. I already knew that the notes of Tattoo are very different compared to those of the original one, so I wasn't expecting them to smell alike. I finally got my sample vial last week and I've been trying it out for some days now.

Bear in mind that this was my first experience with the milk note in a perfume. My nose is not very experienced yet. Tattoo was extremely milky on me. But it's not a cool, fresh milk like I was anticipating. Instead it smelled more like baby formula or stale biscuits drenched in milk on me. The vanilla and rice were slightly noticeable as well, but the baby milk smell was definitely the most present. This fragrance probably would've been better if it had some spicy or sweet note.

Overall, I don't really care for Tattoo. I don't hate it, but it's not going on my like shelf either. If I had to classify this it would be a 'meh'. To my nose, this doesn't even smell like a perfume. It smells like a baby decided to cough up their milk on me.

Popular Fragrances